Sleeps 2 to 6
Camaiore, Forte dei Marmi Tuscany
Villa “VERSILIANA” is a true Paradise corner situated a few kilometers far away from the golden sandy beaches of the Versilian coast. Gently laying down on a slope of a terraced, hill, planted with olive- cypress- and fruit trees, it offers enchanting views over the valley, and the close town of Camaiore with its Parrish Churches and the historical centre. All around fertile hills adorned with picturesque ancient villages, follow one another and crown the valley, dominated by the peak of the Prana Mountain: an irresistible invitation to go walking or trekking completely immersed in a generous nature made of untouched landscapes, where water sources naturally pours out from the soil of luxuriant woods.
The region of Camaiore is also a gourmet oasis which offers several peculiar plates, still made of genuine ingredients, produced locally, and cooked after local ancient recipes.
The property is built entirely in stone, and perfectly fits the natural setting. thanks to a careful restoration it has been brought back to its original architecture, yet enriched by a skillful touch of elegance, and the combination of ancient materials with the most modern comfort. Particular attention has been given to the internal finishing, such as the choice of the light warm walls colors and the harmonious coupling of antiques together with either country or modern style piece of furniture. All pavements are either cotto or parquet; bathrooms have marble surfaces, parquet pavements, and shower cabins with large shower head, and crystal doors.
A spacious cotto tiled veranda with beamed ceiling, equipped with a marble table and wrought-iron chairs also hosts a brick oven, and is the ideal place for Al Fresco dinners with views. The place is perfect to either relax in the nature or enjoy the lively beach life of the close coastline resorts. It is also an ideal starting point to discover the several art towns and hamlets of Tuscany.
History and authenticity are the leitmotiv for this medieval town lied down in a peaceful valley at the feet of green hills dominated by the Apuan Alps, but only 10 km from the beaches of Viareggio and Lido di Camaiore. Strolling through the paved streets of the historical centre is like plunging oneself into a forgotten past, made of true people, and everlasting traditions. Funded by the Romans, and located along the Via Francigena, it still boasts a lot of evidences of its glorious past A range of artisan shops, restaurants and trattorias are a irresistible invitation to discover the uniqueness of a town, where crafts are still based on local products and expertise.
Forte dei Marmi
With its beaches and its sea (blue flag certified), hills, parks and Apuan St. Flushing, Forte dei Marmi Versilia is one of the ideal destinations for a vacation of relaxation and nature. Here you will find many opportunities to spend a wonderful holiday. You could spend your time on our beaches or hiking in the Apuan Alps or in parks, or walk over the splendid avenues of Marina di Pietrasanta, Lido di Camaiore and Viareggio enjoy our fresh seafood in a typical restaurant, and finally let yourself down into the fun of life night where the lights of night are linked with those of the morning.
Forte dei Marmi
is now pioneering an elite tourism, a worldliness that preserves its original splendor. Good food and clean sea make always a point of reference for those seeking an exclusive holiday.
With the several attractions in Forte Dei Marmi available to tourists, Forte Dei Marmi must dos are galore. Located in the Lucca province of Tuscany, Italy, Fort Dei Marmi is a quaint sea town thriving on tourism. Forte Dei Marmi attracts several tourists who come here to enjoy their vacation by the pristine sandy beaches and enjoy shopping in the exclusive designer boutiques (or the flea markets available all over the place). Given below are top five must dos while in Forte Dei Marmi.
Forte Dei Marmi Beaches
One of the first beach resorts in Italy Forte Dei Marmi is very popular among the rich and beautiful people. People from around the world, especially from Milan, Russia, Florence and Germany, flock to Forte Dei Marmi to enjoy the sand and sun among other things that the city has to offer. The fine sand and the calm and clean waters of the beach make it an ideal place for children and one of the best in Europe. The beach has several club houses, which offer sun bathing decks and other amenities to their guests. You can choose to play in the water, or just enjoy watching the kids play and relax.
Forte Dei Marmi Flea Market
Forte Dei Marmi is a shoppers paradise. Apart from the exclusive boutique showrooms or Made in Italy tags, it is also famous for its flea markets. The Forte Dei Marmi flea market opens every Wednesday from 8.00 to 14.30 at Piazza Marconi near the city center. Traders from all over Italy come over to display their wares. Everything under the sun, from crockery to branded designer wear, is available at this flea market for bargain prices. During summers when the tourist inflow increases, this market is open even on Sundays. This is the perfect place to shop, as you get the best of Italy.
Forte Dei Marmi is also known as the Fort of Marbles, a name that it received as it was the main marble deposit area in ancient times. The only constructions available then were a warehouse and wharf to transport the marbles. The Marble Warehouse is one of the very first constructions in Forte Dei Marmi built in 1618. Its remains are still visible in the city. The old wharfs remains are also visible in the sea, stretching over 300 meters and offering a great view of the city.
- Main house: Sleeps 6 people 3 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
- Ground floor: n. 1 Living room, n. 1 Kitchen, n. 1 Studio with bedroom, 1 Bathroom with shower
- First floor: n. 1 Master Double Bedroom with n. 1 En Suite Bathroom with bath tub, n. 1 Double Twin Bedroom with n. 1 Bathroom en suite
- Square Meters: 165
- Outside: swimming pool 11 x 6 m (min depth 1,40 max depth 1,75 m)
- Private parking: 2 cars
- Closest village: Camaiore 1 km
- Closest town: Camaiore 1 km
- Distance to shopping: Grocery shop for essential food Camaiore 600 m
- Closest restaurant: “Zenzero” La Piazza, Camaiore 2 Km, Osteria Candalla loc. Vado, Camaiore 2,5 Km, “Rosmarino”, “La Barca”, “Lorenzo” Forte dei Marmi: 6 km
- Other restaurants & pubs: Viareggio 10 km, Forte dei Marmi 6 km , Sarzana: 48 km, Lerici 52 km
- Closest beaches/sea: Marina di Pietrasanta: “Eva Beach Club” “Twiga”,
- Closest bus stop: Camaiore 1 km
- Nearest highway: Viareggio 10 km
- Nearest train station: Viareggio 10 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 32 km
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre: ferry companies depart daily from the Marina of Lerici
- Shedules and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Cinque Terre: 30 mins by ferry boat from Lerici, Portofino: 40 mins by Ferry Boat from La Spezia, Fiascherino and Tellaro 24 km, Portovenere 53 km
- Places to see: Forte dei Marmi: 15 km, Viareggio: 10 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 39 km, Sarzana: 48 Km, Lerici: 52 Km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 55 km, Pisa: 32 km, Lucca: 35, Cinque Terre: 78 km by car, Portovenere 78 km, Portofino: 128 km, Genova: 142 km, Firenze: 106 km
- All linen and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- Alarm system
- WiFi Internet Access
- Water, gas, electricity (for 1 week)
- Use of Laundry
- Gardener (weekly)
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit 800,00 to be paid in Euro by cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday.
- Final cleaning 180,00
- Heating on consumption (in case of 1 month rent)
- 1 week minimun stay
- Rentals are Saturday Saturday
- Long rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 5 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00 a.m.
- Car essential
- Pet friendly
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A 800.00 cash deposit has to be payd at arrival. A member of our personnel will be present when you leave the property. The deposit will be returned to you less the repair or replacement cost of missing, broken or damaged objects.
Keys will be provided for the serviced apartments and are to be returned in line with the departure terms as above. For any keys not returned, there will be a fee to be paid.
|Linens Provided||Washing Machine|
|Living Room||Wireless Internet|
|4 Ring Stove||Microwave|
|Dishes & Utensils||Refrigerator|
|Dining||Seating For 6 People|
|Private Garden||Lawn / Garden|
|Deck / Patio||Parasol|
|Garden Table & Chairs||Porch / Veranda|
|Boat/ yacht charter||Guided excursions|
|Cooking Service||Private Driver|
|Live Theater||Theme Parks|
|Disco Club||Sight Seeing|
|Outlet Shopping||Water Sports|
|Local Services & Businesses:|
|Fitness Center||Medical Services|
|Sports & Activities:|
|Fishing||Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling|
|Jet Skiing||Water Skiing|
|Mountain Biking||Whale Watching|
|Outlet Shopping||Whitewater Rafting|