Sleep 2 to 9
Marina di Pietrasanta, Forte dei Marmi Tuscany
VILLA LA MERIDIANA is located in a private area (the pinewood “Motrone”) which have access only to the owners.
There are three access gate to the pinewood: One from the sea, one from the Aurelia main road and one from Via tre Ponti.
The villa has a total area of over 260 mq, on 3 levels.
On the ground floor there is the main entrance, the spacious living room with dining room, the kitchen, a study / bedroom, a bathroom with shower and two large patios with sofa, chairs and table to dine out. The large front terrace is the ideal place for relaxing in the shadow during summer afternoons and evenings, the terrace on the back, is perfect for a dinner with family or friends, or for those are looking for a more discrete space. On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms all with en suite bathroom and terrace (all bathrooms have a shower, 1 also has a bath tub) On the 2nd floor, there is a fourth bedroom with bathroom.
Total beds: 8 (the studio on the ground floor can accommodate two extra beds)
The villa is surrounded by a park of 1,850 sqm and comrpends, a small cellar, a laundry room outside, a garage / store with an indoor barbecue oven. The property is guarded by a security service during the night.
With its beaches and its sea (blue flag certified), hills, parks and Apuan St. Flushing, Forte dei Marmi Versilia is one of the ideal destinations for a vacation of relaxation and nature. Here you will find many opportunities to spend a wonderful holiday. You could spend your time on our beaches or hiking in the Apuan Alps or in parks, or walk over the splendid avenues of Marina di pietrasanta, Lido di camaiore and Viareggio enjoy our fresh seafood in a typical restaurant, and finally let yourself down into the fun of life night where the lights of night are linked with those of the morning.
Forte dei Marmi
is now pioneering an elite tourism, a worldliness that preserves its original splendor. Good food and clean sea make always a point of reference for those seeking an exclusive holiday.
With the several attractions in Forte Dei Marmi available to tourists, Forte Dei Marmi must dos are galore. Located in the Lucca province of Tuscany, Italy, Fort Dei Marmi is a quaint sea town thriving on tourism. Forte Dei Marmi attracts several tourists who come here to enjoy their vacation by the pristine sandy beaches and enjoy shopping in the exclusive designer boutiques (or the flea markets available all over the place). Given below are top five must dos while in Forte Dei Marmi.
Forte Dei Marmi Beaches
One of the first beach resorts in Italy Forte Dei Marmi is very popular among the rich and beautiful people. People from around the world, especially from Milan, Russia, Florence and Germany, flock to Forte Dei Marmi to enjoy the sand and sun among other things that the city has to offer. The fine sand and the calm and clean waters of the beach make it an ideal place for children and one of the best in Europe. The beach has several club houses, which offer sun bathing decks and other amenities to their guests. You can choose to play in the water, or just enjoy watching the kids play and relax.
Forte Dei Marmi Flea Market
Forte Dei Marmi is a shoppers paradise. Apart from the exclusive boutique showrooms or Made in Italy tags, it is also famous for its flea markets. The Forte Dei Marmi flea market opens every Wednesday from 8.00 to 14.30 at Piazza Macroni near the city center. Traders from all over Italy come over to display their wares. Everything under the sun, from crockery to branded designer wear, is available at this flea market for bargain prices. During summers when the tourist inflow increases, this market is open even on Sundays. This is the perfect place to shop, as you get the best of Italy.
Forte Dei Marmi is also known as the Fort of Marbles, a name that it received as it was the main marble deposit area in ancient times. The only constructions available then were a warehouse and wharf to transport the marbles. The Marble Warehouse is one of the very first constructions in Forte Dei Marmi built in 1618. Its remains are still visible in the city. The old wharfs remains are also visible in the sea, stretching over 300 meters and offering a great view of the city.
- Main house: Sleeps 9 people 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
- Ground floor: n. 1 Living room, n. 1 Kitchen, n. 1 Studio with bedroom, 1 Bathroom with shower
- First floor: n. 3 Double Bedroom , n. 3 Bathroom en suite (all with shower 1 with tub) n. 1 balcony
- Second floor: n. 1 Bedroom, n. 1 Bathroom En-Suite
- Square Meters: 270
- Outside: 2 Patio, garden and relax area
- Private parking: 2 cars
- Closest village: Marina di Pietrasanta 1 km
- Closest town: Forte dei Marmi 6 km
- Distance to shopping: grocery shop for essential food Pietrasanta 2 km
- Closest restaurant: Forte dei Marmi: 6 km “Rosmarino”, “La Barca”, “Lorenzo”
- Other restaurants & pubs: Viareggio 7 km, Sarzana: 34 km, Lerici 34 km
- Closest beaches/sea: Marina di Pietrasanta: “Eva Beach Club” “Twiga”,
- Closest bus stop: 400 mt
- Nearest highway: Viareggio 7 km
- Nearest train station: Viareggio 7 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 38 km
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre: ferry companies depart daily from the Marina of Lerici
- Shedules and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Cinque Terre: 30 mins by ferry boat from Lerici, Portofino: 40 mins by Ferry Boat from La Spezia, Fiascherino and Tellaro 24 km, Portovenere 53 km
- Places to see: Forte dei Marmi: 6 km, Viareggio: 7 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 30 km, Sarzana: 34 Km, Lerici: 34 Km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 38 km, Pisa: 38 km, Lucca: 37, Cinque Terre: 64 km by car, Portovenere 63 km, Portofino: 115 km, Genova: 129 km, Firenze: 126 km
|Mid low season|| 2.600,00|
|Mid season|| 5.200,00|
|29-may-2016 – 25-jun-2016|
|Low season|| 4.800,00|
|29-aug-2016 – 1-oct-2016|
- All linen and towels
- All utilities
- Alarm system
- Night Security Service
- WiFi Internet Access
- Water, gas, electricity (for 1 week)
- Use of Laundry
- Gardener (weekly)
- The price includes also: tent + 1 cabin at “Eva Beach Club”, which is located just in front of the pinewood gate, on the beachfront. The tent can accomodate 5-6 adults. A second tent must be booked in case of a larger number of people and in this case the price is not included.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit 1.000,00 to be paid in Euro by cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday.
- Final cleaning 250,00
- Heating on consumption (in case of 1 month rent)
- 1 week minimun stay
- Rentals are Sunday to Sunday
- If there is a delay in vacating the house a 500,00 extra is charged.
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 5 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00 a.m.
- Car essential
- Pet friendly
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A 1000.00/month cash deposit has to be payd at arrival . A member of our personnel will be present when you leave the property. The deposit will be returned to you less the repair or replacement cost of missing, broken or damaged objects.
Keys will be provided for the serviced apartments and are to be returned in line with the departure terms as above. For any keys not returned, there will be a 500 charge.
If the Client/Guest loses or misplaces their keys during occupation and require assistance to gain entry, an extra 200 cost will be charged.
|Linens Provided||Washing Machine|
|Living Room||Wireless Internet|
|4 Ring Stove||Microwave|
|Dishes & Utensils||Refrigerator|
|Dining||Seating For 12 People|
|Private Garden||Lawn / Garden|
|Deck / Patio||Parasol|
|Garden Table & Chairs||Porch / Veranda|
|Boat/ yacht charter||Guided excursions|
|Cooking Service||Private Driver|
|Live Theater||Theme Parks|
|Disco Club||Sight Seeing|
|Outlet Shopping||Water Sports|
|Local Services & Businesses:|
|Fitness Center||Medical Services|
|Sports & Activities:|
|Fishing||Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling|
|Jet Skiing||Water Skiing|
|Mountain Biking||Whale Watching|
|Outlet Shopping||Whitewater Rafting|