Sleep 2 to 4
Portovenere, Cinque Terre – Liguria
Stella Blu is located in the fisherman’s village of Portovenere (just listed by New York Times as one of the top 45 most beautiful places to visit on earth and one of the UNESCO world heritage sites), not to mention one of the most beautiful and romantic villages of the Italian Riviera! Portovenere is the perfect hub for visiting the Cinque Terre yet less crowded and less touristy. The apartment is very conveniently located ju st a five minute walk from the historical center and from local restaurants, supermarkets, beaches, and the ferry dock. From April-October ferries regularly depart for the Cinque Terre villages.
Stella Blu is a two bedroom one bathroom apartment with a fantastic view and a nice terrace overlooking the Poet’s Gulf equipped with comfortable patio furniture great for breakfast with a view or for sipping a good glass of local wine. Upon entering to your right is the dining table that seats up to six and the living room area with a big window that overlooks the panoramic terrace. To your left is a small but totally renovated kitchen with microwave, dishwasher,coffee maker,etc. There are two bedrooms and one bathroom. One of the bedrooms has two single beds which can be made into a double upon request and the master bedroom has a queen-size bed and two extra bunk beds for children. The master bedroom also has a great sea view. The bathroom has a nice sized shower which was remodelled in 2010. There is also a washing machine and air conditioning.
This is the perfect set up for two couples or for a family. Private garage is at disposal of the guests.
For those wishing to visit the area without a car, the owner is happy to pick guests up upon arrival at the train station in La Spezia free of charge (when possible). A driver is available at extra cost for those wishing to be picked up at the airport or upon departure.
- Ground floor: Fully equipped kitchen, living room/ dining room, 1 double bedroom, 1 bedroom with twin beds, 1 bathroom with shower and tub.
- Square Meters: 85
- Outside: large terrace for dining al fresco with panoramic views.
- Public parking
- Closest village: The apartment is situated just outside Portovenere village (1 minute walk)
- Closest town: Portovenere
- Distance to shopping: Grocery shop for essential food 1 min walk
- Closest restaurant: “Iseo” 3 min walk
- Other restaurants & pubs: Le Grazie 3 km, La Spezia 13 km, Lerici 24 km, Sarzana 34 km,
- Closest beaches/sea: Portovenere, Palmaria island (3 min by boat), Cinque Terre (10 mins by ferry boat), Portofino (40 mins by Ferry Boat)
- Closest bus stop: 1 min walk
- Nearest highway: La Spezia 13 km
- Nearest train station: La Spezia 13 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 80 km
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from La Spezia.
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre: Ferry companies depart daily from the Marina of Portovenere
- Shedules and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Portovenere, Cinque Terre 24 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 27 km
- Places to see: Cinque Terre: 24 km, Sarzana: 34 Km, Lerici: 24 Km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 27 km, Montemarcello: 32 Km,
- Towns & Villages: Portofino: 90 km, Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 44 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 59 km, Lucca: 89, Pisa: 90 km, Firenze: 165 km.
- All linens and utilities
- Water, gas, electricity
- Final cleaning
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit € 200,00 to be paid in Euro on arrival
- Final cleaning: € 70
- Security Deposit: € 250
- Heating during winter months: € 50,00/week
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Daily rate: € 0,00 per night
- Arrival between 4 and 7 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00.
- Car essential
- Child friendly
|Iron & Board||Vacuum Cleaner|
|Linens Provided||Washing Machine|
|4 Ring Stove||Microwave|
|Dishes & Utensils||Refrigerator|
|Dining Room||Seating For 6 People|
|Parasol||Table & Chairs|
|Boat/Yacht Charter||Guided Excursions|
|Extra Maid Service||Private Driver|
|Live Theater||Water Parks|
|Local Services & Businesses:|
|Sports & Activities:|
|Fishing||Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling|
|Jet Skiing||Water Skiing|
|Mountain Biking||Whale Watching|
[booking type=13 nummonths=1]