Leisure Travel Insurance
An international brand
Nearly 50 years’ experience has made Europ Assistance a major player in insurance and assistance on an international level. A partner with a glowing reputation, the Group has proved its worth with companies that are leaders in their sector. Europ Assistance works alongside its key account clients on their strategy on a local and global scale, whether they be banks, finance institutions, travel professionals, carmakers, vehicle rental companies, service manufacturers or the health professions.
Global geographical coverage
Europ Assistance is a partner that can back you up in your international expansion and assist the deployment of your strategy throughout the world. Thanks to our high quality network, we provide total coverage of the geographical zone desired, and enable your brands to be present in all your target markets. This comprehensive aspect is based on the genuine expertise of our subsidiaries, which have solid, in-depth knowledge of local market requirements, habits and regulations – meaning that you can propose offers to your customers that fit their needs precisely.
Innovative solutions at the leading edge of e-marketing
Innovation is one of our fundamental commitments. We give it expression by creating products tailored to your targets. And in the development of effective online and mobile tools. Each one of our solutions is designed to maximize your sales and enhance your offer, whether it involves distribution channels, multi-solution policies or tools to improve the consumer experience.
A vision of partnership
All our partnerships are based on constructive exchange and a human relationship. In our business lines, the consultancy aspect is crucial. We thus assist our clients on both a global and a local level. We offer a combination of an international presence, knowledge of the local markets and expertise in the assistance business, meaning that we can meet your requirements precisely and ensure that your global strategies are a success.
The Care Services are an essential component of professional and touristic travels.
- Increase the loyalty and trust of your customers by offering them the most innovative services on the market, carried out by the pioneer of travel assistance.
- Enrich and strengthen your offer with personalized and efficient assistance services and insurances perfectly suited to the needs of your customers.
- Maximize your sales and profits thanks to attractive and relevant additional services.
- Ensure the safety of your employees on their professional trips or during their time abroad as expatriates and enhance your image as responsible employer.
The travel revolution
With low-cost airline companies, last-minute offers and all-inclusive “turnkey” offers, short stays, weekend-end breaks and online booking, it has never been easier to travel all over the world. What’s more, thanks to the Internet and its wealth of offers and information, we are truly the “masters” of our holidays. Now we can create totally customized trips, choosing the type of travel, hotel and rental we like best.
Given this flourishing mobility, we need to be assisted and reassured. And this is why Europ Assistance has created assistance and insurance offers that fit in perfectly with new kinds of travel experience.
For 50 years, Europ Assistance has been supporting its customers all over the world 24/7. Apart from its historical expertise, medical repatriation, Europ Assistance provides its customers with information and advice, health risk indicators for each country, labels and badges for locating mislaid luggage, cancellation, lost baggage and multi-risk insurance, online claims reports, “anti surprise” rental insurance, innovative Web services and mobile applications. From preparing your trip to your safe return home, we take care of you and your family around the world 24/7. Peace of mind for today’s travellers.
Leisure Travel Insurance
You’ve got a lot invested in your vacation. Travel insurance from our sister company, CSA Travel Protection, helps protect this investment. From travel insurance to vacation rental insurance, CSA offers travelers peace of mind through excellent customer service, decades of experience and industry-leading innovation.
Protecting Your Investment in Your Vacation
You plan. You dream. You save. Even the best laid travel plans can be affected by trouble at home, medical emergencies, lost luggage, delayed flights or severe weather. Protect yourself, your trip and your investment with leisure travel insurance from our sister company, CSA Travel Protection.
To purchase travel insurance for your trip, visit CSA Travel Protection
Insure your trip, cruise or vacation.
Trip Cancellation Protection
Benefits During Your Trip
Lost luggage? Flight delay? Ankle sprain while sight seeing? Our travel insurance plans include a wide range of coverages such as Baggage, Travel Delay, Medical and Dental, Emergency Assistance and Transportation, and more.
10-Day Free Look Period
CSA Travel Protection proudly stands behind its products and services. That’s why we offer a 10-day free look period. You’ll have the ability to cancel your insurance plan within 10 days and receive a full refund if you aren’t completely satisfied, as long as you haven’t left for your trip or filed a claim.
On Demand Medical Care
Includes Teladoc and No Out-of-Pocket Medical.
Teladoc connects you instantly with a network of physicians for information, advice, and treatment, including prescription medication, when appropriate. With No Out-of-Pocket Medical, if you get sick or injured while traveling, we can get you to a trusted provider and even handle the payment up front for acute treatments up to $1,000.
Note: Teladoc services may not be available in all states, and international services may be limited.
Talk to a Customer Service Representative
Call CSA toll-free with questions or to buy a travel protection plan:
For Emergencies, contact:
- (877) 243-4135
- Toll-free in the United States
- (240) 330-1529
- Collect from anywhere else in the world
If you have any questions or comments about our plans, select any of the following options to contact us. Our customer service staff will be happy to assist you with questions about buying a vacation insurance plan or your existing CSA plan.
If you are on your trip and need Emergency Assistance, please contact our Assistance Provider.
- Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you:
- 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday Pacific Time
- 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday Pacific Time
- (800) 348-9505
- Para asistencia en Español, favor de llamar al
- (800) 318-0179
- CSA Travel Protection
- P.O. Box 939057
- San Diego, CA 92193-9057
- Please submit your comments and questions by email at [email protected] or by using the convenient feedback form below. We will respond to your email within 1 business day.
24-Hour Emergency Assistance Services
If you need help, CSA’s worldwide 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Services are just a free phone call away. Services are provided by CSA’s designated providers.
- (877) 243-4135
- Toll-free in the United States
- (240) 330-1529
- Collect from anywhere else in the world*
Once you have purchased your CSA Travel Protection plan, CSA’s emergency assistance providers can help you with an array of other services. Our plans include 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Services. Many of these valuable services are available the day after you buy your policy right up to your arrival back home.
Just call CSA’s designated assistance provider toll-free at (877) 243-4135 in the United States or collect at (240) 330-1529 from anywhere else in the world* for immediate aid with the following:
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE SERVICES
- Medical Referral
- Traveling Companion Assistance
- Emergency Cash Transfer
- Legal Referral
- Locating Lost or Stolen Items
- Replacement of Medication and Eyeglasses
- Embassy and Consular Services
- Worldwide Medical Information
- Emergency Message Relay
- Pet Return
- Vehicle Return
Your travel insurance plan documents include the toll-free and collect phone numbers to call, plus a complete description of our 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Services.
Please see your Description of Coverage or Policy for more information regarding plan exclusions and benefits.
* What you should have on-hand when you call: your plan code, your Policy/Reference number, your location, a local telephone number, and details of the situation. The assistance provider will confirm your enrollment and assist you. If you cannot call collect from your location, dial direct and give the assistance coordinator your telephone number and location and they will call you back. To call collect from a foreign country, you may first need to reach a live operator on the line. In some cases, that operator may not understand how to process collect calls to the United States. To be prepared, please visit consumer.att.com for information on how to reach an English-speaking operator. If you were unable to reach CSA collect and paid for your call, we will ask you for a number to phone you back at so you will pay no further charges.