Villa Micol Ameglia, Bocca di Magra - Liguria, Italy
Sleeps 10 to 14
Bocca di Magra, Cinque Terre Liguria
Comfortably sleeping 10 to 14 people, Villa Micol, set in a privileged position on Magras valley at a few kilometers from the picturesque village of Bocca di Magra, between Liguria and Tuscany, just a stones throw from the Cinque Terre fishing villages and nature reserve. The villa surrounded by mediterannean trees and a large fenced park affords superb views of the Apuan Alps.
The villa expertly renovated with fine traditional materials and fabrics of the highest quality is a combination of modernity and tradition to offer all modern comforts. The owners have put their personal touch and care in every single detail and the nuances used give the house a bright and airy feel.
Sleeps 10 / 12 (4 Bedrooms, 1 sofa bed, 3 Bathrooms)
4 bedrooms with 4 king size beds and 1 double sofabed, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, 2 wide terraces, living room. (Sleeps 10+2)
Square Meters: 200
Sleeps 2 + 2 (1 Bedroom, 1 sofa bed, 1 Bathroom)
1 bedroom with king size bed, dining room with double sofa bed, bathroom, kitchen.
Square Meters: 50
Outside: private garden and park, patio fully equipped with garden furniture, laundry room with full bathroom and shower, panoramic views, private pool (17×5)
Private parking: 6 cars
For seaside and sun lovers, for families and groups of friends, Villa Micol is the ideal base to visit Liguria and part of Tuscany and discover the excellent local food. Not to mention that you can reach the seaside 5 minutes by car, both the wild beaches in the Cinque Terre and the more elegant ones of Versilia. Moreover thanks to the villas strategic location you can easily reach interesting tourist and cultural sights both in Liguria and in Tuscany: Bocca di Magra, Lerici, Porto Venere and the marvellous Cinque Terre, Golfo dei Poeti (PoetsGulf), Portofino and Genova.
Handy ferries to Cinque Terre, Punta Corvo, the Islands Palmaria and Tino, Porto Venere and Portofino depart daily from the local ports of Bocca di Magra (5 km) , Lerici and Marina di Carrara (10 km).
Some Tuscan locations near to the property are (among the others): Forte dei Marmi and Viareggio, famous for its boutiques and night life (20 minutes) Carraras marble quarries (30 minutes), Pietrasanta, the historical and artistic capital of Versilia with the most famous statuary shops (30 minutes by car), Lucca (50 minutes) Pisa (50 minutes) Florence (1 hour and 30)
BOCCA DI MAGRA AREA
The area around Bocca di Magra caters to many different tastes, offering a wealth of leisure-time pursuits for people of all ages. Watersports enthusiasts can swim, windsurf, sail and go sea-fishing in the Mediterranean, while sun-worshippers can bask idly on the unspoilt sandy beaches. The nearby inland Apuan Alps mountain range, which reaches as high as 1,750 metres above sea-level, provides extensive opportunities for leisurely walking, more strenuous hiking, serious climbing or carefree cycling in fantastic scenery.
For those fascinated by history, art and architecture, the Roman Villa of Bocca di Magra and medieval town of Sarzana, set in the valley below, invites you to explore its lovely historic places and magnificent churches.
- Closest village: Bocca di Magra (5 km) where there are restaurants, shops, bank
- Closest Supermarket: Ameglia Carrefour 3 km, Ipercoop Mall Sarzana 9 km (open every day from 9 am to 9 pm, Supermarket Conad Luni Mare 2,4 km
- Distance to shopping: Bocca di Magra 5 km
- Closest restaurant: Locanda dellAngelo 1 km, Bocca di Magra 5 km, Sarzana 5 km, Lerici 10 km
- Other restaurants & Pubs: Lerici 10 km
- Closest beaches/sea: Bocca di Magra 2 km, Fiumaretta 4 km , Lerici 10 km , Fiascherino/Tellaro 13 km
- Nearest highway: Sarzana 5 Km
- Nearest train station: Sarzana 5 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 60 km
SITES OF INTEREST
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from Sarzana and La Spezia
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre by boat: Ferry companies depart daily from Lerici and the port of La Spezia
- Timetable and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodei
- Beaches: Lerici, Fiascherino, San Terenzo, Bocca di Magra
- Towns & Villages: Sarzana: 5 km, Lerici/Golfo dei Poeti: 11 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 13 km, Porto Venere: 33 km, Portofino: 90 km, Genova: 107 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 13 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 20 km, Pisa: 60 km, Lucca: 59, Firenze: 131 km.
- All linens and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- Wi Fi Internet
- Water, gas, electricity
- Private pool 17×5
- Alarm system
- Safe boxes in all rooms
- Mini fridge bar in all rooms
- Child friendly
- Pet friendly
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Final cleanings: 200,00 ( 10 pax)
- Final cleanings: 300,00 ( 14 pax)
- Security Deposit: 800,00 to be paid in cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday
- Heating: Available year round if necessary / charged on consumption
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00.
- Car essential
- Child friendly
- Pet friendly
Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Living Room, Linens Provided, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wood Stove,
Coffee Maker, Oven, Dishes & Utensils, Pantry Items, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Kitchen Stove, Microwave, Toaster
Dining, Seating For 30 People,
Books, Stereo, Dvd Player, Television, Music Library, Video Library
Private Garden, Private Pool (17×5), Deck / Patio, Garden
Boat/Yacht Charter, Extra Maid Service, Massage therapist, Private driver,
Churches, Forests, Marina, Museums, Restaurants, Ruins, Water Parks, Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses:
Atm/Bank, Hospital, Babysitter, Medical Services, Groceries,
Sports & Activities:Cycling, Disco Club, Deepsea Fishing, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Jet Skiing, Mountain Biking, Outlet Shopping, Paragliding, Rafting, Sailing, Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Skiing, Whale Watching, Whitewater, Wind-Surfing