Villa Venere Via Olivo Portovenere
Bedrooms 4, Bathrooms 4
In the beautiful landscape of Porto Venere, Villa Venere, a private mansion dating back to the beginning of 1900, overlooks the bay of Porto Venere and the Palmaria Island. The Villa, a gem of rare beauty on this picturesque side of the Ligurian coast, sits behind white painted gates directly on the sea shore.
The Villa, entirely renewed with great accuracy and elegance in recent years, is surrounded by nearly 3.000 sq.m. of terraced ground and is delimited by Via Garibaldi and Via dell’Olivo where there is the road approach to its private parking and to its second entrance. The Villa is equipped with WiFi.
The Villa is surrounded by a nice terrace paved with white and grey Carrara marbles and 1m. higher than the below garden which is characterized by centuries-old carob trees, palms, olive trees, myrtus, buxus and pittosforum.
On the ground-floor the spacious living-room is furnished with antique and design pieces, pink and yellow sofas and an ancient Carrara marble chimney place. In the elegant dining-room 8 people may sit around the square English table. The large and beautiful kitchen is well equipped with all sort of appliances. From a passage, decorated with a nice tromp l’oeil, sweet memory of the family’s beloved dog “Tobia”, you get to a small bathroom and also to the beautiful marble stair which leads to the upper floor. From nearly all rooms it is possible to walk out on the wide terrace surrounding the villa and the numerous french windows enable to continuously admire the garden and the sea even from the inside.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms with antique furniture; 2 have en suite bathrooms with shower and 1 is adjacent with tub. Two of the bedrooms are separated by a charming boudoir where relaxing or reading.
From the wardrobe area, there is a direct access to the rear terrace which leads to the laundry and the cottage.
In the dependence there are a double bedroom a tiny bathroom with shower and a single room; both rooms have their wardrobe. Following the path in front of the cottage you reach the above terrace where there is a fully equipped kitchen with barbecue or the amazing swimming pool.
The charming apartment with breathless view on the sea, has a bright living-room a fully equipped kitchen corner, a double bedroom and a tiny bathroom with shower. Besides the extraordinary view, the comfortable terrace with sun beds, table and chairs where you’ll wish to have many of your meals, the added value of the property is its private parking. WiFi is provided too.
The apartment, though within the same property, has a detached and separate entrance from the main villa thus ensuring absolute privacy to both guests.
It is important to underline that only the guests in the villa have access to the swimming pool, NO OTHERS BUT THEM.
If necessary, the apartment may be reached by climbing the ladder perched upon the multiple natural terraces.
- Ground floor: 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Bathroom, 1 Toilet Service
- First floor: 3 Double Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms (2 bathrooms en-suite with shower and 1 adjacent with tub)
- Square Meters: 230
- Outside: Swimming pool, Patio, garden and relax area with sea view
- Private parking: Max 4 cars
- Ground floor: 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom with shower
- Closest village: the apartment is situated just in Portovenere village.
- Closest town: Portovenere
- Distance to shopping: grocery shop for essential food Portovenere 300 mt.
- Closest restaurant: “La Marina”, “Iseo”, “La Chiglia” Portovenere, “Locanda Lorena” Palmaria island.
- Other restaurants & pubs: Le Grazie 5 mins by car, La Spezia 15 min. by car, Sarzana 30 mins by car, Lerici 30 mins by car.
- Closest beaches/sea: Portovenere, Palmaria island 3 min by boat, Cinque Terre 20 mins by ferry boat, Portofino 40 mins by Ferry Boat.
- Closest bus stop: 30 mt
- Nearest highway: La Spezia 13 km
- Nearest train station: La Spezia 13 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 50 mins by car
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre: ferry companies depart daily from the Marina of Portovenere
- Shedules and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Portovenere, Cinque Terre 25 mins by car, Fiascherino and Tellaro 45 mins by car, Lerici 30 mins by car
- Places to see: Cinque Terre: 15 km by car, Sarzana: 34 Km, Lerici: 24 Km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 28 km, Montemarcello : 32 Km, Portofino: 90 km, Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 47 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 60 km, Pisa: 80 km, Lucca: 90, Firenze: 164 km.
- All linen and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- WiFi Internet Access
- Water, gas, electricity
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: Euro 1.000,00 to be paid in Euro by cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday.
- Final cleanings: Euro 400,00
- Midweek cleanings: Euro 300,00 (Bedlinens/Towels included)
- Heating: Euro 50,00 / Day
- 5 days minimum stay (High season)
- 3 nights minimun stay (Low/Mid season)
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00
- Car not essential
- Child friendly
Living Room, Hair Dryer, Parking, Heating, Internet, Washing Machine, Iron & Board, Linens Provided
Coffee Maker, Oven, Dishes & Utensils, Pantry Items, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Kitchen Stove, Microwave, Toaster
Dining, Seating For 10 People,
Books, Stereo, Dvd Player, Television,
Swimming Pool 15 x 4 , Garden, Garden Table & Chairs, Parasol, Deck / Patio, Sunbed
Boat/Yacht Charter, Cooking Service, Guided Excursions, Private Driver,
Beaches, Castles, Churches, Forests, Lakes, Marina, Museums, Restaurants, Rivers, Ruins, Water Parks, Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses:
Atm/Bank, Babysitter, Beauty center, Groceries, Hospital, Massage Therapist, Medical Services,
Sports & Activities:
Cycling, Disco Club, Deepsea Fishing, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Jet Skiing, Mountain Biking, Outlet Shopping, Paragliding, Rafting, Sailing, Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Skiing, Whale Watching, Whitewater, Wind-Surfing