Villa Torre Forte dei Marmi, Tuscany - Italy
Sleeps 2 to 9
Marina di Massa, Forte dei Marmi - Tuscany
Villa Torre is located in Marina di Massa near to Forte dei Marmi.
The property is a five bedroom, five bathroom property with 3 floors 1 game room with table pool a shared swimming pool and a nice garden with outdoor patio great for a dinner with a view or for sipping a good glass of local wine. This is the perfect set up for couples or families. Parking is at disposal of the guests. For those wishing to visit the area without a car, a driver is available at extra cost for any demand including to be picked up at the airport or upon departure.
With its beaches and its sea (blue flag certified), hills, parks and Apuan St. Flushing, Forte dei Marmi Versilia is one of the ideal destinations for a vacation of relaxation and nature. Here you will find many opportunities to spend a wonderful holiday. You could spend your time on our beaches or hiking in the Apuan Alps or in parks, or walk over the splendid avenues of Marina di Pietrasanta, Lido di Camaiore and Viareggio enjoy our fresh seafood in a typical restaurant, and finally let yourself down into the fun of life night where the lights of night are linked with those of the morning.
Forte dei Marmi
is now pioneering an elite tourism, a worldliness that preserves its original splendor. Good food and clean sea make always a point of reference for those seeking an exclusive holiday.
With the several attractions in Forte Dei Marmi available to tourists, Forte Dei Marmi must dos are galore. Located in the Lucca province of Tuscany, Italy, Fort Dei Marmi is a quaint sea town thriving on tourism. Forte Dei Marmi attracts several tourists who come here to enjoy their vacation by the pristine sandy beaches and enjoy shopping in the exclusive designer boutiques (or the flea markets available all over the place). Given below are top five must dos while in Forte Dei Marmi.
Forte Dei Marmi Beaches
One of the first beach resorts in Italy Forte Dei Marmi is very popular among the rich and beautiful people. People from around the world, especially from Milan, Russia, Florence and Germany, flock to Forte Dei Marmi to enjoy the sand and sun among other things that the city has to offer. The fine sand and the calm and clean waters of the beach make it an ideal place for children and one of the best in Europe. The beach has several club houses, which offer sun bathing decks and other amenities to their guests. You can choose to play in the water, or just enjoy watching the kids play and relax.
Forte Dei Marmi Flea Market
Forte Dei Marmi is a shoppers paradise. Apart from the exclusive boutique showrooms or Made in Italy tags, it is also famous for its flea markets. The Forte Dei Marmi flea market opens every Wednesday from 8.00 to 14.30 at Piazza Macroni near the city center. Traders from all over Italy come over to display their wares. Everything under the sun, from crockery to branded designer wear, is available at this flea market for bargain prices. During summers when the tourist inflow increases, this market is open even on Sundays. This is the perfect place to shop, as you get the best of Italy.
Forte Dei Marmi is also known as the Fort of Marbles, a name that it received as it was the main marble deposit area in ancient times. The only constructions available then were a warehouse and wharf to transport the marbles. The Marble Warehouse is one of the very first constructions in Forte Dei Marmi built in 1618. Its remains are still visible in the city. The old wharfs remains are also visible in the sea, stretching over 300 meters and offering a great view of the city.
- Main house: Sleeps 9 people 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
- Basement: 1 D. Bedroom, 1 Bathroom with shower and washing machine, 1 Closed Room (Inaccessible), 1 Game Room with pool table, 1 Poker Room, Garage,
- Ground floor: 1 Kitchen, 1 Living Room, 1 Dining Room, 1 Bathroom with shower
- First floor: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Second floor: 1 D. Bedroom, 1 Bathroom with shower
- Square Meters: 270
- Outside: Patio, garden and relax area with Private swimming pool (size 3×5 m), Shared pool (size 5×12.5 m) – This pool is shared with opposite villa in the same residential area.
- Private parking: 2/4 cars
- Closest village: Montignoso 3 km
- Closest town: Forte dei Marmi 6 km
- Distance to shopping: grocery shop for essential food Montignoso 3 km
- Closest restaurant: “Rosmarino” , “La Barca”, “Lorenzo”
- Other restaurants & pubs: Sarzana 15 mins by car, Lerici 40 mins by car
- Closest beaches/sea: Forte dei Marmi “Twiga”,
- Closest bus stop: 300 mt
- Nearest highway: Massa 6 km
- Nearest train station: Cinquale 6 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 50 km
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre: ferry companies depart daily from Forte dei Marmi, Marina Di Massa, Marina of Lerici
- Shedules and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Cinque Terre: 30 mins by ferry boat from Lerici, Portofino: 40 mins by Ferry Boat from La Spezia, Fiascherino and Tellaro 24 km, Portovenere 53 km
- Places to see: Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 6 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 20 km, Sarzana: 24 Km, Lerici: 24 Km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 28 km, Pisa: 50 km, Lucca: 90, Cinque Terre: 54 km by car, Portovenere 53 km, Portofino: 105 km, Genova: 119 km, Firenze: 116 km
- All linen and towels
- All utilities
- Air conditioning (for weekly rents only)
- WiFi Internet Access
- Water, gas, electricity
- Gardener (weekly)
- Private Pool 3×5 m
- Shared Pool 5×12.5 m
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit 2.500,00 to be paid in Euro by cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday.
- Final cleanings 250,00
- Heating on consumption
- 1 week minimun stay
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00
- Car essential
- Child friendly
- Pet friendly
Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Hair Dryer, Parking, Heating, Internet WiFi, Washing Machine, Iron & Board, Sunbed
Coffee Maker, Pantry Items, Dishes & Utensils, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, 4 ring Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Oven
Dining, Seating For 10 People,
Books, Stereo, Dvd Player, TV Sat, Pool table, Satellite / Cable, Video Library,
Balcony, Deck / Patio, Garden, Parasol, Private Pool (3×5 m), Shared Pool (5×12,5m), Outdoor Grill, Porch / Veranda, Sunbed, Table & Chairs,
Boat/Yacht Charter, Cooking service, Daily Domestic Staff, Extra Maid Service, Guided Excursions, Private Driver, Private Chef
Churches, Restaurants, Forests, Ruins, Lakes, Rivers, Museums, Water Parks, Winery Tours, Marina
Local Services & Businesses:
Atm/Bank, Fitness Center , Hospital, Babysitter, Medical Services, Massage Therapist , Groceries
Sports & Activities:
Cycling, Deepsea Fishing, Disco Club, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Jet Skiing, Mountain Biking, Outlet Shopping, Paragliding, Rafting, Sailing, Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Skiing, Whale Watching, Whitewater, Wind-Surfing