Villa San Giusto Bolano, Cinque Terre - Liguria, Italy
Sleeps 2 to 10
Bolano, Cinque Terre – Liguria, Italy
Comfortably sleeping to 10 people, this exclusive, detached country villa, set in a privileged position on the hillside of Bolano, between Liguria and Tuscany, just a stone’s throw from the Cinque Terre fishing villages and nature reserve. The villa surrounded by olive trees, affords beautiful views, which embrace the whole Magra’s Valley to the Mediterranean sea.
The property has been carefully restored and renovated with fine traditional materials and fabrics of the highest quality to offer all modern comforts. The owner has put his personal touch and care in every single detail and the nuances used give to the house a bright and airy feel.
Villa San Giusto is the ideal base to visit Liguria and part of Tuscany and discover the excellent local food.
Great location for those who want to visit Tuscany and Cinque Terre. In 20 minutes you can reach the seaside (Lerici, San Terenzo, Bocca di Magra). Only 3 km to the nearest town and 20 minutes to reach the Train station of La Spezia where you can easily reach the amazing Cinque Terre.
On the border of Tuscany are within easy reach the Medieval villages of Lunigiana, Forte dei Marmi, Pisa, Florence, Lucca etc.
Ground floor: 1 kitchen, 1 dining room, 1 living room and 1 pool table room, 1 service bathroom with laundry
First floor: 4 Double Bedrooms , 4 Bathrooms with shower, 1 Twin room with two single beds.
Outdoor: private swimming pool (size 14 X 6), private garden (1.500 mq), gazebo with dining area,
Parking: Private 4-5 cars.
The large garden extends to a shaded open living area with gazebo and pool. Here armchairs and a large dining table offer wonderful relaxation, leisurely breakfasts and the perfect setting for romantic evening dinners. The carefully garden is full of colorful flowers and Mediterranean trees, with shady areas for enjoying the refreshing cool breeze and the beautiful views.
The area around Villa San Giusto caters to many different tastes, offering a wealth of leisure-time pursuits for people of all ages. Water sports enthusiasts can swim, windsurf, sail and go sea-fishing in the Mediterranean, while sun-worshippers can bask idly on the unspoilt sandy beaches. The nearby inland Apuan Alps mountain range, which reaches as high as 1,750 meters above sea-level, provides extensive opportunities for leisurely walking, more strenuous hiking, serious climbing or carefree cycling in fantastic scenery.
For those fascinated by history, art and architecture, the medieval town of Sarzana, invites you to explore its lovely historic centre and magnificent churches, which acquired special importance when the town took over the bishopric of Luni during the Middle Ages.
- Closest village: Ceparana (4 km) where you can find supermarkets, restaurants, shops, banks
- Distance to shopping: 3 km
- Closest restaurant: 5 mins by car
- Other restaurants: Ceparana 3 mins by car, Aulla 20 mins by car, Sarzana 26 mins by car
- Closest beaches/sea: Bocca di Magra: 20 km., Lerici/Golfo dei Poeti: 18,5 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 21,3 km,
- Nearest highway: Santo Stefano di Magra 8 km
- Nearest train station: Santo Stefano di Magra 8 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 60 mins by car
- Towns and Villages: Sarzana: 15 km, Portovenere: 30 km, Portofino: 90 km, Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries:34 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 53 km, Pisa: 79 km, Lucca: 76, Firenze: 152 km.
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from La Spezia, Sarzana, Santo Stefano di Magra
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre by boat: Ferry companies depart daily from the local porst of Bocca di Magra, Lerici, La Spezia
- Timetable and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Milano Malpensa (Mxp): 3 hours
- Milano Linate (Lin): 2 hours and 30 mins
- Roma Fiumicino (Fco): 4 hours and 30 mins
- Pisa (Psa): 50 mins
- Genova (Goa): 1 hour
- Firenze (Flr): 1 hour and 30 mins
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All linen and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- WiFi Internet Access
- Water, gas, electricity
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: Euro 500,00 to be paid on arrival refunded at the end of holiday
- Final cleanings: Euro 200,00 cash.
- Midweek cleanings: Euro 100,00 cash.
- Heating: available year round if necessary – charged on consumption
- 1 week minimum stay
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00.
- Car essential
- Child friendly
- Pets on request
Barbecue, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wood Stove,
Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen Stove, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Toaster, Kettle.
Dining, Seating For 10/14 People,
Private Park, Table and Chairs,
Boat/Yacht Charter, Cooking Service, Extra Maid Service, Private driver, Private Chef
Beaches, Churches, Forests, Ruins, Lakes, Museums, Restaurants, Rivers, Water Parks, Winery Tours,
Local Services & Businesses:
Atm/Bank, Babysitter, Groceries, Hospital, Medical Services,
Sports & Activities:
Cycling, Deepsea Fishing, Disco Club, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Jet Skiing, Mountain Biking, Outlet Shopping, Rafting, Sailing, Scuba Diving or Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Skiing, Whale Watching, Whitewater, Wind-Surfing.