Villa Paola Forte dei Marmi, Lucca - Tuscany, Italy
Forte dei Marmi – Lucca, Tuscany
Villa Paola set in one of the most fascinating and uncontaminated areas of Versilia, the famous marine area of Forte dei Marmi.
Sea and culture are the two characteristics of Forte dei Marmi, one of the most famous tourist centers along the Tuscan shore. The property is located on the coast and the distance from the beach is 1800 meters, about 15 minutes walking. The interiors style is modern with high design furniture. At the front, the property includes a fully furnished lounge area with chairs and sofas.
The outside of the house features a typical Mediterranean garden.
With its beaches and its sea (blue flag certified), hills, parks and Apuan St. Flushing, Forte dei Marmi (Versilia) is one of the ideal destinations for a vacation of relaxation and nature.
Here you will find many opportunities to spend a wonderful holiday. You could spend your time on our beaches or hiking in the Apuan Alps or in parks, or walk over the splendid avenues of Forte dei Marmi, Marina di Pietrasanta, Lido di camaiore and Viareggio enjoy our fresh seafood in a typical restaurant, and finally let yourself down into the fun of life night where the lights of night are linked with those of the morning.
Forte dei Marmi is now pioneering an elite tourism, a worldliness that preserves its original splendor. Good food and clean sea make always a point of reference for those seeking an exclusive holiday.
With the several attractions in Forte Dei Marmi available to tourists, Forte Dei Marmi must dos are galore. Located in the Lucca province of Tuscany, Italy, Forte Dei Marmi is a quaint sea town thriving on tourism. Forte Dei Marmi attracts several tourists who come here to enjoy their vacation by the pristine sandy beaches and enjoy shopping in the exclusive designer boutiques (or the flea markets available all over the place). Given below are top five must dos while in Forte Dei Marmi.
Forte Dei Marmi Beaches
One of the first beach resorts in Italy Forte Dei Marmi is very popular among the rich and beautiful people. People from around the world, especially from Milan, Russia, Florence and Germany, flock to Forte Dei Marmi to enjoy the sand and sun among other things that the city has to offer. The fine sand and the calm and clean waters of the beach make it an ideal place for children and one of the best in Europe.
The beach has several club houses, which offer sun bathing decks and other amenities to their guests. You can choose to play in the water, or just enjoy watching the kids play and relax.
Forte Dei Marmi Flea Market
Forte Dei Marmi is a shoppers paradise. Apart from the exclusive boutique showrooms or Made in Italy tags, it is also famous for its flea markets. The Forte Dei Marmi flea market opens every Wednesday from 8.00 to 14.30 at Piazza Marconi near the city center. Traders from all over Italy come over to display their wares. Everything under the sun, from crockery to branded designer wear, is available at this flea market for bargain Weekly Prices. During summers when the tourist inflow increases, this market is open even on Sundays. This is the perfect place to shop, as you get the best of Italy.
Forte Dei Marmi is also known as the Fort of Marbles, a name that it received as it was the main marble deposit area in ancient times. The only constructions available then were a warehouse and wharf to transport the marbles. The Marble Warehouse is one of the very first constructions in Forte Dei Marmi built in 1618. Its remains are still visible in the city. The old wharfs remains are also visible in the sea, stretching over 300 meters and offering a great view of the city.
- Main House: Sleeps 10 People
- Square Meters: 190 mq.
- Ground Floor: Livingroom with two sofa bed, lunch table, tv, Fully equipped kitchen with garden door, bathroom with shower. 1 Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen, 1 Bathroom with shower,
- Basement: fitness, sauna, 1 Master Bedroom with A/C, 1 Bathroom with shower.
- First Floor: 2 Master Bedrooms (Queen Bed) with Private Bathroom one with shower and one with Jacuzzi tub, 1 Balcony,.
- Outside: Large outdoor dining garden with seating, Barbecue,
- Private parking: 3 cars
- Closest village: Forte dei Marmi
- Closest town: Viareggio 20 km
- Distance to shopping: Grocery shop for essential food Forte dei Marmi
- Closest restaurant: Forte dei Marmi “Rosmarino” , “La Barca”, “Lorenzo”
- Other restaurants & pubs: Viareggio 20 km, Sarzana 20 mins by car, Lerici 40 mins by car
- Closest beaches/sea: Forte dei Marmi 1,8 km
- Closest bus stop: 1 km
- Nearest highway: Versilia 5 km
- Nearest train station: Cinquale 10 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 40 km
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre: Ferry companies depart daily from Viareggio, Forte dei marmi, Marina di Massa, Lerici
- Shedules and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Forte dei Marmi 600 mt, Cinque Terre: 40 mins by ferry boat from Forte dei Marmi, Portofino: 60 mins by Ferry Boat from Viareggio, Fiascherino and Tellaro 37 km, Porto Venere 63 km
- Places to see: Versilia: 6 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 30 km, Sarzana: 36 Km, Lerici: 24 Km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 28 km, Pisa: 40 km, Lucca: 80, Cinque Terre: 64 km by car, Porto Venere 63 km, Portofino: 115 km, Genova: 130 km, Firenze: 126 km.
- A/C – Air Conditioning (Only on Attic)
- All linen and towels
- All utilities
- WiFi Internet Access
- Water, Gas, Electricity (for weekly rentals only)
- Gardener (weekly)
- Cleanings: 1 times week (Extra cleanings on request)
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: Euro 350,00 cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday.
- Heating (on consumption in winter season)
- Water, Gas, Electricity (over 1 week on consumption)
- Final Cleanings: Euro 150,00
- 1 week minimum stay in Low/Mid season ( May, June, September ect.)
- 2 weeks minimum stay in high season (July and August)
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday (Arrivals in other days will be considered on request)
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00
- Car recommended
- Child friendly
AC/Cooling (attic only), Alarm System, Cots available, DVD player, TV Sat, Laundry room with washer and iron. Outdoor Cooking Facilities, Parking for 2 cars Private Access Road, kitchen, Wi-fi .
Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Hair Dryer, Parking, Heating (in winter season), Internet WiFi, Washing Machine, Iron & Board, Sunbed
Coffee Maker, Pantry Items, Dishes & Utensils, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, 4 ring Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Oven
Dining, Seating For 10 People,
Books, Stereo, Dvd Player, TV Sat,
Deck / Patio, Garden, Parasol, Outdoor Grill, Porch / Veranda, Sunbed, Table & Chairs, Sofas
Boat/Yacht Charter, Cooking service, Daily Domestic Staff, Extra Maid Service, Guided Excursions, Private Driver, Private Chef
Churches, Forests, Ruins, Lakes, Restaurants, Rivers, Marina, Museums, Water Parks, Winery Tours,
Local Services & Businesses:
Atm/Bank, Fitness Center, Hospital, Babysitter, Medical Services, Massage Therapist , Groceries
Sports & Activities:
Cycling, Deepsea Fishing, Disco Club, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Jet Skiing, Mountain Biking, Outlet Shopping, Paragliding, Rafting, Sailing, Scuba Diving or Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Skiing, Whale Watching, Whitewater, Wind-Surfing.