Villa Pagus Pignone - Cinque Terre, Liguria Italy
Sleeps 8 + 1
Pignone, Cinque Terre – Liguria
Sleeping 8 people this charming country villa recently restored occupies a privileged hillside position right at the gates of the old village of Pignone located on the borders between Liguria and Tuscany, at just a stone’s throw from the famous Cinque Terre National Park.
Villa PAGUS has been meticulously restored by the owners and provides all modern comforts. The Ligurian details and fine furniture add a special touch of distinction to this property, where tradition blends harmoniously with sea, sun and relaxation!
The property offers all modern comforts such as wireless internet, air conditioning, Sat TV, stereo system, washing machine, dishwasher, and mosquito screens. The furnishings have all been carefully chosen to create a bright and charming atmosphere.
The Villa is surrounded by a lovely garden and a new pretty pool perfect to refresh and relaxing hours. The cozy patio is perfect to enjoy ‘al fresco‘ dinners and swiping few glasses of wine immersed into the Italian countryside.
The villa extends on 3 levels.
The property offers all modern comforts such as wireless internet, tv, stereo system, washing machine, dishwasher, and mosquito screens. The furnishings have all been carefully chosen to create a bright and simple atmosphere.
- Basement: 1 Tavern, 1 Bathroom, 1 Cellar, 1 Garage
- Ground floor: Entrance Hall, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Dining room, 1 Bathroom, 1 Storeroom, 1 Veranda
- First floor: 1 Master bedroom, 1 Bathroom en-suite, 1 Double bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 Terraces
- Second floor: 2 Double bedrooms, 1 Bathroom,
- Outside: Garden with pool (7×4 m) Ttable and chairs for breakfasts/dinners “al-fresco”
- Parking: Private for 2 cars
This property’s extraordinarily peaceful setting, where utmost privacy is guaranteed, will probably make you reluctant to venture far afield! However, if you do wish to explore the natural and historic attractions of this scenically outstanding area, this location makes it an ideally strategic base.
Monterosso al Mare seashore is about 16 km from the house. The charming old fishing villages of Cinque Terre with fine beaches and excellent restaurants, are about 20 kms away from home.
Regular ferry services run from the nearby port of Monterosso to connect with such enticing seaside destinations as Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore, Porto Venere and Portofino villages; while further inland you can enjoy cultural sightseeing in the ancient Roman town of Luni, with its fascinating museum.
The world-famous Carrara quarries, source of all Michelangelo’s superb white marble, are also situated in the near vicinity.
The splendid historic cities of Genoa, Lucca and Pisa are all about an hour’s drive away, while Florence is approximately 1 hour and half away by car.
- Closest town: Pignone 500 meters where there are grocery shops, restaurants and bars
- Distance to shopping: 500 m
- Closest restaurant: Pignone 5 mins walk
- Other restaurants & Pubs: Monterosso, Riccò del Golfo, La Spezia
- Closest beaches/sea: Monterosso al Mare 16 km, Vernazza 14 km, Portovenere 29 km, Lerici 45 km, Fiascherino 48 km
- Nearest highway: La Spezia 18 km
- Nearest train station: Monterosso 16 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 98 km
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from La Spezia
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre by boat: Ferry companies depart daily from the local port of La Spezia
- Timetable and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Bocca di Magra, Fiascherino, Tellaro, San Terenzo 10 minutes by car
- Towns & Villages: Monterosso 16 km, Vernazza 14 km, Lerici/Golfo dei Poeti: 45 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 48 km, Bocca di Magra: 34 km, Sarzana: 32 km, Portovenere: 29 km, Portofino: 70 km, Genova: 85 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 51 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 80 km, Pisa: 98 km, Lucca: 96 km, Firenze: 183 km.
- All linens and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Water, gas, electricity
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Security Deposit € 400,00 to be paid in Euro cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday
Final cleaning € 180,00 per week
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Long rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00.
- Car essential
- Child welcome
|Iron & Board||Washing Machine|
|Linens Provided||Wireless Internet|
|4 Ring Stove||Kettle|
|Dining||Seating For 10 People|
|Garden Table & Chairs||Outdoor Grill|
|Boat/Yacht Charter||Guided Excursions|
|Extra Maid Service||Private Driver|
|Nude Beach||Winery Tours|
|Disco Club||Scenic Drives|
|Horseback Riding||Sight Seeing|
|Local Services & Businesses:|
|Sports & Activities:|
|Fishing||Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling|
|Jet Skiing||Water Skiing|
|Mountain Biking||Whale Watching|
|Outlet Shopping||Whitewater Rafting|
[booking type=36 nummonths=1]