Villa Miranda Portovenere, Cinque Terre, Liguria - Italy
Portovenere, Cinque Terre – Liguria
Villa Miranda is located in the fisherman’s village of Portovenere (just listed by New York Times as one of the top 45 most beautiful places to visit on earth and one of the UNESCO world heritage sites), not to mention one of the most beautiful and romantic villages of the Italian Riviera!
Portovenere is the perfect hub for visiting the Cinque Terre and the small islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto. The villa is very conveniently located just a few steps from the shore and few meters from the historical center, local restaurants, supermarkets, beaches and the ferry dock. From April-October ferries regularly depart for the Cinque Terre villages.
Villa Miranda is a five bedroom, three bathroom property with a fantastic view and a nice garden overlooking Portvenere’s channel and Palmaria island, equipped with all comforts and outdoor patio great for a dinner with a view or for sipping a good glass of local wine.
Upon entering to your right is the living room area with a big window that overlooks the garden, a small but totally renovated kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker, and essentials.
This is the perfect set up for two couples or for a family. Parking is at disposal of the guests. For those wishing to visit the area without a car, a driver is available at extra cost for any demand including to be picked up at the airport or upon departure.
- Ground floor: 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Bathroom with shower
- First floor: 4 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bedroom with Bunkbed (2 single beds), 2 Bathrooms (1 with shower)
- Square Meters: 200
- Outside: Patio, garden and relax area with sea view
- Private parking: Max 2 cars (small cars) – SUVs, Vans and large Berlina do not pass through the gate.
- Closest village: the apartment is situated just in Portovenere village.
- Closest town: Portovenere
- Distance to shopping: grocery shop for essential food Portovenere 300 mt.
- Closest restaurant: “La Marina”, “Iseo”, “La Chiglia” Portovenere, “Locanda Lorena” Palmaria island.
- Other restaurants & pubs: Le Grazie 5 mins by car, La Spezia 15 min. by car, Sarzana 30 mins by car, Lerici 30 mins by car.
- Closest beaches/sea: Portovenere, Palmaria island 3 min by boat, Cinque Terre 20 mins by ferry boat, Portofino 40 mins by Ferry Boat.
- Closest bus stop: 30 mt
- Nearest highway: La Spezia 13 km
- Nearest train station: La Spezia 13 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 50 mins by car
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre: ferry companies depart daily from the Marina of Portovenere
- Shedules and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Portovenere, Cinque Terre 25 mins by car, Fiascherino and Tellaro 45 mins by car, Lerici 30 mins by car
- Places to see: Cinque Terre: 15 km by car, Sarzana: 34 Km, Lerici: 24 Km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 28 km, Montemarcello : 32 Km, Portofino: 90 km, Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 47 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 60 km, Pisa: 80 km, Lucca: 90, Firenze: 164 km.
- All linen and towels
- All utilities
- WiFi Internet Access
- Water, gas, electricity
- Parking 1/2 Small Cars (note: Large SUVs and Vans do not pass through the gate )
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: Euro 400,00 to be paid in Euro by cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday.
- Final cleanings: Euro 180,00
- Midweek cleanings: Euro 150,00 (Bedlinens/Towels included)
- Pets: Euro 5,00 / Day
- Heating: Euro 30,00 / Day
- 1 week minimun stay (High season)
- 3 nights minimun stay (Low/Mid season)
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00
- Car not essential
- Child friendly
- Pets (upon request)
Living Room, Hair Dryer, Parking, Heating, Internet, Washing Machine, Iron & Board, Linens Provided
Coffee Maker, Oven, Dishes & Utensils, Pantry Items, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Kitchen Stove, Microwave, Toaster
Dining, Seating For 10 People,
Books, Stereo, Dvd Player, Television,
Garden, Garden Table & Chairs, Parasol, Outdoor Grill, Deck / Patio, Sunbed
Boat/Yacht Charter, Cooking Service, Guided Excursions, Private Driver,
Beaches, Castles, Churches, Forests, Lakes, Marina, Museums, Restaurants, Rivers, Ruins, Water Parks, Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses:
Atm/Bank, Babysitter, Beauty center, Groceries, Hospital, Massage Therapist, Medical Services,
Sports & Activities:
Cycling, Disco Club, Deepsea Fishing, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Jet Skiing, Mountain Biking, Outlet Shopping, Paragliding, Rafting, Sailing, Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Skiing, Whale Watching, Whitewater, Wind-Surfing