Villa Marinasco La Spezia, Liguria - Italy
Sleeps 2 to 8
La Spezia, Cinque Terre Liguria
Charming villa for 8 people with a beautiful Italian garden and terraces overlooks the Gulfo of Portovenere, close to the Cinque Terre and near to Tuscany. Villa Marinasco boasts an elegant Italian garden and terraces overlooking the Gulf of Portovenere called the Poets Gulf.
This charming villa, dominating the town of La Spezia, is located close to the Cinque Terre but also to Tuscany making it the ideal starting base for day trips.
Recently published in a popular Italian home magazine, the villa refined atmosphere has been created with perfectly restored antique pieces, amazing frescoed ceilings and stylish furniture. The owner has put her personal touch and care in every single detail and the light nuances used, give the house a bright and airy feel.
Villa Marinasco unfolds on/over three levels. You access the villa from the panoramic terrace overlooking the garden with views over the La Spezia gulf in the distance. The entrance leads to the main living room, large and comfortably furnished with a magnificent marble fireplace. The immaculate fully equipped kitchen has direct access to the terrace for al fresco dining and communicates with the TV room with a nice fireplace and informal dining room. Just off of the kitchen there is a bathroom with a small bathtub. On the same floor a small door leads in to a bedroom which has been furnished with original rare antique marine pieces taken from old English vessels with two single beds and a small bathroom with a shower. A graceful marble staircase leads to the first floor making your way to the other three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom has en suite bathroom with shower with Hydromassage. The second bedroom has double bed and shares a bathroom with shower with the third twin bedroom where beds can be put together. At the garden level, the basement floor offers a well appointed and comfortable living room and formal dining room.
The owner is a fine wine connaisseuse and will be happy to help you with advises and suggestions about the area, its best restaurants, shops and places to visit. She also offers a tour in the morning with the owner to the farmers market , fish market discovering all the gastronomical secrets with food tasting, and a relaxing walk around the center of La Spezia to make you feel a local. The owner lives in an annex not far from the villa close to the caretakers.
- Lower Floor: Large Living Room with adjoining dining area with access to a furbished area of the garden
- Ground Floor: Entrance, Living Room, Kitchen,1 Half Bathroom, Dining Area, Second Living Room,1 Twin Bedroom, 1 Bathroom With Shower
- First Floor: 1 Master Bedroom With En Suite Bathroom with Hydro-Shower, 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom With Shower
- Square Meters: 600
- Outside: Private Garden, Furnished Patio, 2 Equipped Terraces, 2 Balconies, Hydro Pool (5×3), Panoramic Views
- Private Parking: 2 Cars
The several terraces offer outside the patio extends to a shaded open living area. Here the sofas and armchairs in rattan and a large dining table offer wonderful relaxation, leisurely breakfasts and the perfect setting for romantic evening dinners overlooking the town and sea beyond. The carefully tended terraced garden is full of colourful flowers and mediterranean trees, with shady areas for enjoying the refreshing sea breeze and the exceptional views.
The swimming pool stands in a separate corner of the garden fenced by a hedge to ensure complete privacy. The modern style pool (5×3 meters) has therapeutic hydromassage and swimming against the tide system.
For seaside and sun lovers, for families and groups of friends, Villa Marinasco is the ideal base to visit Liguria and part of Tuscany and discover the excellent local food. Not to mention that you can reach the seaside 15 minutes by car, both the wild beaches in the Cinque Terre and the more elegant ones of Versilia.
Moreover thanks to the villas strategic location you can easily reach interesting tourist and cultural sights both in Liguria and in Tuscany: Portovenere and the marvellous Cinque Terre, Golfo dei Poeti (PoetsGulf), Portofino and Genova.
Handy ferries to Cinque Terre, the islands Palmaria and Tino, Portovenere and Portofino depart daily from the local port of La Spezia (4 km ). Forte dei Marmi and Viareggio famous for its boutiques and night life( 20 minutes ) Carrara’s marble quarries (30 minutes), Pietrasanta, the historical and artistic capital of Versilia with the most famous statuary shops (30 minutes by car), Lucca (50 minutes) Pisa (50 minutes) Florence (1 hour and 30 ).
- Closest town: La Spezia (2 km) where there are supermarkets, restaurants, wine bars, shops, markets
- Closest Supermarkets: “Le Terrazze” Mall La Spezia 4 km
- Distance to shopping: 2 km
- Closest restaurant: 300 meters
- Other Restaurants & Pubs: La Spezia 2 km, Lerici 10 km , Portovenere 15 km
- Closest beaches/sea: Lerici 10 km, San Terenzo 9 km, Portovenere 15 km
- Nearest highway: S. Stefano di Magra (La Spezia) 7 Km
- Nearest train station: La Spezia 5 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 90 km
SITES OF INTEREST
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from La Spezia
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre by boat: Ferry companies depart daily from the local port of La Spezia
- Timetable and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Lerici/Golfo dei Poeti 12 km, Portovenere: 13 km
- Towns & Villages: Lerici/Golfo dei Poeti 12 km, Portovenere 13 km, Sarzana 21, Portofino 88 km, Genova 109 km, Carrara/marble quarries 35 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi 48 km, Pisa: 85 km, Lucca: 79, Firenze: 150 km.
- All linens and towels
- Wi Fi Internet access
- Cleaning 2 times a week (6 hours)
- Water, gas
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Electricity according to consumption
- Heating during winter months according to consumption
- Final cleaning 200,00
- Security Deposit: 800,00 to be paid in cash Euro on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00.
- Car essential
- Children welcome
- Pets not allowed
|Alarm System||Living Room|
|Hair Dryer||Towels Provided|
|Iron & Board||Wireless Internet|
|4 Ring Stove||Kitchen|
|Dishes & Utensils||Oven|
|Dining Area||Seating For 12 People|
|Satellite / Cable|
|Private Garden||Private Pool (5×3)|
|Deck / Patio||Outdoor Grill|
|Garden Table & Chairs||Parasol|
|Lawn / Garden||Porch / Veranda|
|Boat/ yacht charter||Guided excursions|
|Extra Maid Service||Private Driver|
|Live Theater||Theme Parks|
|Disco Club||Sight Seeing|
|Outlet Shopping||Water Sports|
|Local Services & Businesses:|
|Fitness Center||Medical Services|
|Sports & Activities:|
|Fishing||Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling|
|Jet Skiing||Water Skiing|
|Mountain Biking||Whale Watching|
|Outlet Shopping||Whitewater Rafting|