Villa Margherita Portovenere, Liguria - Italy
Sleeps 2 to 6
Portovenere – Cinque Terre – Liguria
Villa Margherita is located in the fisherman’s village of Portovenere (just listed by New York Times as one of the top 45 most beautiful places to visit on earth and one of the UNESCO world heritage sites), not to mention one of the most beautiful and romantic villages of the Italian Riviera! Portovenere is the perfect hub for visiting the Cinque Terre yet less crowded and less touristy. The villa is very conveniently located just a fifteen minute walk from the historical center and from local restaurants, supermarkets, beaches, and the ferry dock. From April-October ferries regularly depart for the Cinque Terre villages.
Villa Margherita is a three bedroom two bathroom property with a fantastic view and a nice garden overlooking the Poet’s Gulf equipped with comfortable patio furniture great for a dinner with a view or for sipping a good glass of local wine.
Upon entering to your right is the dining table that seats up to six and the living room area with a big window that overlooks the panoramic terrace, a small but totally renovated kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, etc. There is also a washing machine and air conditioning.
This is the perfect set up for two couples or for a family. Private parking is at disposal of the guests. For those wishing to visit the area without a car, a driver is available at extra cost for any demand including to be picked up at the airport or upon departure.
- All linen and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- WiFi Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Water, gas, electricity
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDES
- Security Deposit € 400,00 to be paid in Euro on arrival and refounded at the end of the holiday.
- Final cleaning € 250,00
- Heating on consumption
- 1 week minimun stay
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00
- Car essential
- Child friendly
- Main house: 4 people – 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom (the bed can be joined) 1 bathroom with shower
- Ground floor: living room, small kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom, covered patio fully equipped
- Square Meters: 80
- Dependance: 2 people – 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Ground floor: living room, small kitchen area, patio closed 1 double bedroom; 1 bathroom with shower,
- Square Meters: 60
- Outside: Both houses have a private patio fully equipped, 1 outdoor kitchen with barbecue. Private olive groove, panoramic terrace, private swimming pool, panoramic views. sea view.
- Private parking
- All linen and utilities
- Linen, towels, pool towels, WiFi Internet Access, Sat TV, dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven, microwave, espresso and American coffee maker, fireplace, barbecue, swimming pool, private parking for 2 cars.
- Extra maid service on request
- Extra change of towels on request
- WiFi Internet
- Sat TV
- Washing machine
- Mosquitos screen
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool: Size 8 x 4 mt.
- Closest village: the apartment is situated just outside Portovenere village 1,5 km
- Closest town: Portovenere 1,5 km
- Distance to shopping: grocery shop for essential food Portovenere 1,5 km
- Closest restaurant: Portovenere 1,5 km
- Other restaurants & pubs: Le Grazie 5 mins by car, La Spezia 15 min. by car, Sarzana 30 mins by car, Lerici 30 mins by car
- Closest beaches/sea: Portovenere, Palmaria island 3 min by boat, Cinque terre 10 mins by ferry boat, Portofino 40 mins by Ferry Boat
- Closest bus stop: 1,5 km
- Nearest highway: La Spezia 13 km
- Nearest train station: La Spezia 13 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 50 mins by car
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre: ferry companies depart daily from the Marina of Portovenere
- Shedules and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches:Portovenere, Cinque Terre 25 mins by car, Fiascherino and Tellaro 45 mins by car, Lerici 30 mins by car
- Places to see:Cinque Terre: 15 km by car, Sarzana: 34 Km, Lerici: 24 Km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 28 km, Montemarcello : 32 Km, Portofino: 90 km, Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 47 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 60 km, Pisa: 80 km, Lucca: 90, Firenze: 164 km.
- Milano Malpensa (Mxp): 3 hours
- Milano Linate (Lin): 2 hours and 30 mins
- Roma Fiumicino (Say): 3 hours and 30 mins
- InterEuropean and National airports:
- Pisa (Psa) : 50 mins
- Genova (Goa): 1 hour
- Firenze (Flr): 1hour and 30 mins