Villa Madreperla Bocca di Magra, Liguria Italy
Sleeps 2 to 10
Bocca di Magra, Cinque Terre Liguria
Comfortably sleeping 2 to 10 people, this luxury villa, set in a privileged position on the hillside just above of the picturesque village of Bocca di Magra, between Liguria and Tuscany, just a stones throw from the Cinque Terre fishing villages and nature reserve. The villa surrounded by mediterannean trees affords superb views, which embrace the whole valley: from the Apuan Alps to Magra river, to the shimmering waters of the Mediterranean sea.
The villa expertly renovated with fine traditional materials and fabrics of the highest quality is a combination of modernity and tradition to offer all modern comforts. The owners have put their personal touch and care in every single detail and the nuances used give the house a bright and airy feel.
Sleeps 10 – 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
- Ground floor: Open space living / dining room with fireplace and quick access to the pool, 1 kitchen, 1 Studio with sofa and Tv, 1 Master bedroom with 1 Bathroom en-suite with shower, 1 Twins Bedroom, 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom with shower
- First floor: large Living room / Dining area with access to a small terrace with table and chairs and spectacular view, 1 kitchen fully equipped, 1 Master Bedroom with 1 Bathroom en-suite with shower , 1 Double Bedroom, 1 family Bathroom with shower
- Square Meters: 300
- Outside: private garden and park, patio fully equipped for outdoor meals, laundry room with full bathroom and shower, panoramic views, private pool (5×10)
- Private parking: 3 cars
Encircled by shady olive and pines trees and fully appointed with sunshades, lounges and other garden furniture, the private large garden makes an ideal venue for sunbathing or to spend hours of total relaxation. The large patio perfectly equipped has its own barbecue/wood burning oven, local stone sink and it’s really an outdoor kitchen ideal to prepare wonderful brekfasts and romantic dinners al fresco. A second terrace, furnished with table and chairs forms another perfect spot for outdoor relaxation. In addition to these, the warm waters of the enticing outdoor pool invite you to bathe at leisure amid beautiful natural surroundings, bordered by mediterannean plants.
For seaside and sun lovers, for families and groups of friends, Villa Madreperla is the ideal base to visit Liguria and part of Tuscany and discover the excellent local food. Not to mention that you can reach the seaside 5 minutes by car, both the wild beaches in the Cinque Terre and the more elegant ones of Versilia.
Moreover thanks to the villas strategic location you can easily reach interesting tourist and cultural sights both in Liguria and in Tuscany: Bocca di Magra, Lerici, Porto Venere and the marvellous Cinque Terre, Golfo dei Poeti (PoetsGulf), Portofino and Genova.
Handy ferries to Cinque Terre, Punta Corvo, the Islands Palmaria and Tino, Porto Venere and Portofino depart daily from the local ports of Bocca di Magra (2 km) , Lerici and Marina di Carrara (10 km).
Some Tuscan locations near to the property are (among the others): Forte dei Marmi and Viareggio, famous for its boutiques and night life (20 minutes) Carrara’s marble quarries (30 minutes), Pietrasanta, the historical and artistic capital of Versilia with the most famous statuary shops (30 minutes by car), Lucca (50 minutes) Pisa (50 minutes) Florence (1 hour and 30)
BOCCA DI MAGRA AREA
The area around Bocca di Magra caters to many different tastes, offering a wealth of leisure-time pursuits for people of all ages. Watersports enthusiasts can swim, windsurf, sail and go sea-fishing in the Mediterranean, while sun-worshippers can bask idly on the unspoilt sandy beaches. The nearby inland Apuan Alps mountain range, which reaches as high as 1,750 metres above sea-level, provides extensive opportunities for leisurely walking, more strenuous hiking, serious climbing or carefree cycling in fantastic scenery.
For those fascinated by history, art and architecture, the Roman Villa of Bocca di Magra and medieval town of Sarzana, set in the valley below, invites you to explore its lovely historic places and magnificent churches.
- Closest village: Bocca di Magra (2 km) where there are restaurants, shops, bank
- Closest Supermarket: Ameglia “Il Centro” 1.8 km, “Ipercoop” Mall Sarzana 9 km (open every day from 9 am to 9 pm, Supermarket Luni Mare Ortonovo 6 km
- Distance to shopping: Bocca di Magra 2 km
- Closest restaurant: Bocca di Magra 2 km, Sarzana 9 km, Lerici 10 km
- Other restaurants & Pubs: Lerici 10 km
- Closest beaches/sea: Bocca di Magra 2 km, Fiumaretta 4 km , Lerici 10 km , Fiascherino/Tellaro 13 km
- Nearest highway: Sarzana 9 Km
- Nearest train station: Sarzana 9 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 60 km
SITES OF INTEREST
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from Sarzana and La Spezia
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre by boat: Ferry companies depart daily from Lerici and the port of La Spezia
- Timetable and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Lerici, Fiascherino, San Terenzo, Bocca di Magra
- Towns & Villages: Sarzana: 9 km, Lerici/Golfo dei Poeti: 10 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 13 km, Porto Venere: 32 km, Portofino: 90 km, Genova: 107 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 15 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 30 km, Pisa: 60 km, Lucca: 59, Firenze: 134 km.
- All linens and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- Wi Fi Internet
- Water, gas, electricity
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Final cleaning 180,00
- Security Deposit: 700,00 to be paid on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00.
- Car essential
- Child friendly
Air Conditioning, Living Room, Hair Dryer, Parking, Heating, Towels Provided, Internet Washing Machine, Iron & Board, Wood Stove, Linens Provided
Coffee Maker, Oven, Dishes & Utensils, Pantry Items, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Kitchen Stove, Microwave, Toaster
Dining, Seating For 12 People,
Books, Stereo, Dvd Player, Television, Music Library, Video Library
Private Garden, Private Pool (10×5), Deck / Patio, Porch / Veranda, Lawn / Garden
Boat/Yacht Charter, Extra Maid Service, Massage therapist, Private driver,
Churches, Forests, Marina, Museums, Restaurants, Ruins, Water Parks, Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses:
Atm/Bank, Hospital, Babysitter, Medical Services, Groceries,
Sports & Activities:
Cycling, Disco Club, Deepsea Fishing, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Jet Skiing, Mountain Biking, Outlet Shopping, Paragliding, Rafting, Sailing, Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Skiing, Whale Watching, Whitewater, Wind-Surfing