Villa Goa Bolano, Liguria - Italy
Sleeps 2 to 9
Bolano, Liguria Italy
Comfortably sleeping 2 to 9 people, this exclusive semi detached elegant villa, set in a privileged position on the hillside of La Spezia (between Liguria and Tuscany), just a stones throw from the Cinque Terre fishing villages and natural reserve. The villa surrounded by olive trees, affords beautiful views which embrace the whole valley to the mediterranean sea.
The villa has been carefully restored and renovated with fine traditional materials and fabrics of high quality to offer all modern comforts. The owner has put her personal touch and care in every single detail and the nuances used give to the house a bright and airy feel.
Set high among the lush green hills which border Liguria and Tuscany and surrounded by olive grove, it guarantees utmost privacy and seclusion and occupies the perfect spot for peaceful relaxation. In addition, the villas outdoor pool and the gazebo relax area invite you to bathe at leisure quitely.
Great location for those who want to visit the Cinque Terre and Tuscany. In 20 minutes you can reach the seaside (Bocca di Magra, Lerici, San Terenzo, Tellaro). Only 1.5 km to the nearest town (Ceparana) and 20 minutes to reach the Railway Station of La Spezia where you can easily reach the amazing Cinque Terre.
An hour by car from Forte dei Marmi, Viareggio, Lucca, Pisa, Florence.
Please note: Although the owner lives near to the villa, all facilities: the garden, the parking and outdoor dining area with gazebo, barbecue area, swimming pool, gazebo with sofas and anything else described in this technical sheet are TOTALLY PRIVATE FOR YOUR EXCLUSIVE USE .
- Ground floor: kitchen and dining area connected with the garden and the outdoor dining area, 1 family bathroom, loundry area,
- First floor: large living room fanced directly onto the garden, fitness room, 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi
- Second floor: 1 double bedroom + 1 single bed with panoramic view, 1 twin bedroom
- Square Meters: 220
- Outside: private garden (1.500 sm) fully equipped dining area, gazebo with relax area, private pool (12×4)
- Private parking: 4 cars
The large garden extends to a shaded open living area with gazebo and pool. Here armchairs and a large dining table offer wonderful relaxation, leisurely breakfasts and the perfect setting for romantic evening dinners.
The carefully garden is full of colourful flowers and mediterranean trees, with shady areas for enjoying the refreshing sea breeze and the beautiful views.
For seaside and sun lovers, for families and groups of friends, Villa Goa is the ideal base to visit Liguria and part of Tuscany and discover the excellent local food. Not to mention that you can reach the seaside in 10 minutes by car, both the wild beaches in the Cinque Terre and the more elegant ones of Versilia. Moreover thanks to the villas strategic location you can easily reach interesting tourist and cultural sights both in Liguria and in Tuscany: Portovenere and the marvellous Cinque Terre, Golfo dei Poeti (Poets Gulf), Portofino and Genova. Handy ferries to Cinque Terre, the islands Palmaria and Tino, Portovenere and Portofino depart daily from the local port of La Spezia 11 Km.
Forte dei Marmi and Viareggio famous for its boutiques and night life (20 minutes) Carraras marble quarries (30 minutes), Pietrasanta, the historical and artistic capital of Versilia with the most famous statuary shops (30 minutes by car), Lucca (50 minutes) Pisa (50 minutes) Florence (1 hour and 30).
- Closest village: Ceparana (2 km) where there are supermarket, restaurants, shops, banks
- Distance to shopping: 1,5 km
- Closest restaurant: “I Marchesi” Ceparana
- Other restaurants: Ceparana 3 mins by car, Aulla 20 km, Sarzana 22 km
- Closest beaches/sea: Lerici 18,5 km, Bocca di Magra
- Nearest highway: Santo Stefano di Magra 8 km
- Nearest train station: Santo Stefano di Magra 9 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 80 km
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from La Spezia and S. Stefano di Magra
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre by boat: Ferry companies depart daily from the local port of La Spezia
- Timetable and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Bocca di Magra: 20 km., Lerici/Golfo dei Poeti: 18,5 km., Fiascherino/Tellaro: 21,3 km.,
- Towns & Villages: Sarzana: 15 km., Portovenere: 30 km., Portofino: 90 km., Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 34 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 53 km, Pisa: 79 km, Lucca: 76, Firenze: 152 km.
The area around Villa Goa caters to many different tastes, offering a wealth of leisure-time pursuits for people of all ages. Watersports enthusiasts can swim, windsurf, sail and go sea-fishing in the Mediterranean, while sun-worshippers can bask idly on the unspoilt sandy beaches. The nearby inland Apuan Alps mountain range, which reaches as high as 1,750 metres above sea-level, provides extensive opportunities for leisurely walking, more strenuous hiking, serious climbing or carefree cycling in fantastic scenery. For those fascinated by history, art and architecture, the medieval town of Sarzana, set in the valley below, invites you to explore its lovely historic centre and magnificent churches, which acquired special importance when the town took over the bishopric of Luni during the Middle Ages.
- All linen and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- WiFi Internet Access
- Water, gas, electricity
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Final cleaning 200,00
- Security Deposit: 400,00 to be paid on arrival refunded at the end of holiday
- Heating winter months charged on consumption
- 1 week minimum stay
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00.
- Car essential
- Child friendly
- Pets not allowed
|Fitness Room / Equipment||Living Room|
|Iron & Board|
|Dishes & Utensils||Pantry Items|
|Dining Area||Seating For 13 People|
|Books||Satellite / Cable|
|Private Garden||Private Pool (12×4)|
|Deck / Patio||Porch / Veranda|
|Boat / Yacht Charter||Guided Excursions|
|Extra Maid Service||Private Chef|
|Bird Watching||Scenic Drives|
|Disco Club||Sight Seeing|
|Local Services & Businesses:|
|Fitness Center||Massage Therapist|
|Sports & Adventure Activities:|
|Fishing||Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling|
|Jet Skiing||Water Skiing|
|Mountain Biking||Whale Watching|
|Outlet Shopping||Whitewater Rafting|