Villa Charlotte Rocchetta, Lerici - Liguria, Italy
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Lerici, Cinque Terre – Liguria
Villa Charlotte is a romantic and charming house located on the beautiful hills of Rocchetta in the “Montemarcello’s National Park”. Its peaceful countryside location with a spectacular sea view over the “Golfo dei Poeti” and various Isles, enjoys utmost privacy and seclusion.
The property has been recently meticulously restored by the owners and today it provides all modern comforts and amenities.
Surrounded by terraced garden with different areas to sunbathe, enjoy meals out in the open while gazing at breathtaking views and sipping a cocktail, in wild, untouched context.
The large park offers access to an out-of-the-ground pool surrounded by the typical Mediterranean greenery.
Ground floor: 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom with shower.
First floor: 1 bright and wide living room with large dining table and sitting area with TV, with access to the garden area equipped as an outside dining zone with barbeque, 1 Master bedroom, 1 Bathroom with bathtub, small passageway, 1 kitchen (fully equipped)
Second floor: the spacious attic (80 sqm with 6 skylight windows) has an independent entrance and consists of 3 single beds and 1 bathroom with small bath tub. It’s the only space of the house gifted with air-conditioning.
The garden has 1 private standing pool (diameter of 5 mt), 1 equipped barbeque, sunbeds and deck chairs, 1 ping-pong table, illumination system.
Pool opening: Pool will be open from mid May until the end of September.
Parking: 2 cars (Private parking with automatic gate)
The property is at a height of 300mt with view over the Gulf of Poets and benefiting from extremely favorable exposure. The hamlet of La Serra can be reached on foot in 10 minutes, and is then 25 minutes away from Lerici or Fiascherino; 2,8 km from the state road.
The location of the villa is extremely into nature and peaceful and offers the chance to enjoy pleasant walks through the various pathways.
The seashore is about 5 minutes by car !
The charming old fishing villages of Lerici and San Terenzo, now sophisticated luxury resorts, with fine beaches and excellent restaurants, are about 3 kms away. The panoramic coastal road leading to the residence winds its way uphill through luxuriant, seductively aromatic Mediterranean maquis vegetation and takes you through a string of picturesque little villages hugging the coastline.
Lerici and San Terenzo are the nearest villages where you can find restaurants, bars and grocery shops. Regular ferry services run from the port of Lerici to connect with such enticing seaside destinations as Portovenere and the Cinque Terre villages; while further inland you can enjoy cultural sightseeing in the ancient Roman town of Luni, with its fascinating museum. The world-famous Carrara quarries, source of all Michelangelo’s superb white marble, are also situated in the near vicinity.
The splendid historic cities of Genoa, Lucca and Pisa are all about an hour’s drive away, while Florence is approximately 1 hour and half away by car.
- Closest town: Lerici 3 km, where there are grocery shops, restaurants and bars
- Distance to shopping: 3 km
- Closest restaurant: 3 km
- Other restaurants & Pubs: San Terenzo 4 km or Tellaro 6 km
- Closest beaches/sea: Lerici 3 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro 6 km
- Nearest highway: La Spezia 8 km
- Nearest train station: La Spezia 9 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 78 km
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from La Spezia
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre by boat: Ferry companies depart daily from the local port of Lerici
- Timetable and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Lerici, San Terenzo, Fiascherino, Tellaro, Bocca di Magra,
- Towns & Villages: Lerici/Golfo dei Poeti: 3 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 6 km, Bocca di Magra: 11 km, Sarzana: 10 km, Portovenere: 23 km, Portofino: 96 km, Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 35 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 41 km, Pisa: 79 km, Lucca: 72, Firenze: 145 km.
- All linens and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Water, gas, electricity
- Private parking (2 Cars)
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: Euro 700,00 to be paid in Euro cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday
- Final cleanings: Euro 150,00 per week
- Midweek cleanings: Euro 100,00 / Bedlinens towels change included
- City tax: Euro 1,50 / Day per person (for those over 12 years of age only)
- Heating during winter months: Euro 100,00 per week
- Pets: Euro 5,00 / Day per pet
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 pm.
- Departure by 10 am.
- Car essential
- Child welcome
- Pets welcome (on request)
Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Private Parking, Private pool (5×5 m)
Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen Stove, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Toaster
Dining, Seating For 10 People,
Books, Stereo, Dvd Player, Television,
Private Parking, Private Pool (5×5 m)
Boat/Yacht Charter, Cooking Service, Private Driver,
Beaches, Castles, Churches, Forests, Lakes, Restaurants, Rivers, Ruins, Marina, Museums, Water Parks, Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses:
Atm/Bank, Hospital, Babysitter, Massage Therapist, Medical Services, Groceries,
Sports & Activities:
Cycling, Disco Club, Deepsea Fishing, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Jet Skiing, Mountain Biking, Outlet Shopping, Paragliding, Rafting, Sailing, Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Skiing, Whale Watching, Wind-Surfing