Villa Atena Marina di Pietrasanta, Tuscany - Italy
Sleeps 10 + 2
Marina di Pietrasanta, Tuscany – Italy
Double Beds: 5
MQ area: 400
- TV Sat
- Air conditioning
- WI-FI Internet
- Garden or park
- Washing machine
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private car park
- Alarm system
- swimming pool 12×6 mt
- Jacuzi outdoor
- Automated gate
- Party room
A new detached villa (400 sqm) with a garden and swimming pool is located in a quiet area of Marina di Pietrasanta at a distance of about 2 km from the sea. The villa is equipped with air conditioning, alarm system, internet Wi-Fi, satellite TV and outdoor jacuzi. There is a parking for 4 cars. The gate has an automatic control system.
The ground floor consists of an open space living room with a dining table, a fully fitted modern kitchen, a guest bathroom with shower, 2 guest double rooms.
The basement offers a large party room with dining table and seats for 12 people and fireplace.
The top floor includes on right side 1 game table 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom provided of a modern raining shower with sensory lights, 1 walk closet, balcony, 1 Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, 1 dressing room, balcony; 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, balcony.
With its beaches and its sea (blue flag certified), hills, parks and Apuan St. Flushing, Marina di Pietrasanta (Versilia) is one of the ideal destinations for a vacation of relaxation and nature. Here you will find many opportunities to spend a wonderful holiday. You could spend your time on our beaches or hiking in the Apuan Alps or in parks, or walk over the splendid avenues of Marina di pietrasanta, Lido di camaiore and Viareggio enjoy our fresh seafood in a typical restaurant, and finally let yourself down into the fun of life night where the lights of night are linked with those of the morning.
Forte dei Marmi
is now pioneering an elite tourism, a worldliness that preserves its original splendor. Good food and clean sea make always a point of reference for those seeking an exclusive holiday.
With the several attractions in Forte Dei Marmi available to tourists, Forte Dei Marmi must do’s are galore. Located in the Lucca province of Tuscany, Italy, Forte Dei Marmi is a quaint sea town thriving on tourism. Forte Dei Marmi attracts several tourists who come here to enjoy their vacation by the pristine sandy beaches and enjoy shopping in the exclusive designer boutiques (or the flea markets available all over the place). Given below are top five must do’s while in Forte Dei Marmi.
Forte Dei Marmi Beaches
One of the first beach resorts in Italy Forte Dei Marmi is very popular among the rich and beautiful people. People from around the world, especially from Milan, Russia, Florence and Germany, flock to Forte Dei Marmi to enjoy the sand and sun among other things that the city has to offer. The fine sand and the calm and clean waters of the beach make it an ideal place for children and one of the best in Europe.
The beach has several club houses, which offer sun bathing decks and other amenities to their guests. You can choose to play in the water, or just enjoy watching the kids play and relax.
Forte Dei Marmi Flea Market
Forte Dei Marmi is a shopper’s paradise. Apart from the exclusive boutique showrooms or “Made in Italy” tags, it is also famous for its flea markets. The Forte Dei Marmi flea market opens every Wednesday from 8.00 to 14.30 at Piazza Marconi near the city center. Traders from all over Italy come over to display their wares. Everything under the sun, from crockery to branded designer wear, is available at this flea market for bargain Weekly Prices. During summers when the tourist inflow increases, this market is open even on Sunday’s. This is the perfect place to shop, as you get the best of Italy.
Forte Dei Marmi is also known as the Fort of Marbles, a name that it received as it was the main marble deposit area in ancient times. The only constructions available then were a warehouse and wharf to transport the marbles. The Marble Warehouse is one of the very first constructions in Forte Dei Marmi built in 1618. Its remains are still visible in the city. The old wharf’s remains are also visible in the sea, stretching over 300 meters and offering a great view of the city.
- Closest village: Forte dei Marmi
- Closest town: Viareggio 20 km
- Distance to shopping: Grocery shop for essential food Forte dei Marmi
- Closest restaurant: Forte dei Marmi “Rosmarino” , “La Barca”, “Lorenzo”
- Other restaurants & pubs: Sarzana 25 mins by car, Lerici 40 mins by car
- Closest beaches/sea: Forte dei Marmi “Twiga”, 2 km
- Closest bus stop: 1 km
- Nearest highway: Versilia 5 km
- Nearest train station: Cinquale 10 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 40 km
SITES OF INTEREST
- Cinque Terre: ferry companies depart daily from the Marina of Lerici
- Beaches: Marina di Pietrasanta 2 km, Forte dei Marmi 4 km, Cinque Terre: 50 mins by ferry boat from Forte dei Marmi, Portofino: 40 mins by Ferry Boat from La Spezia, Fiascherino and Tellaro 37 km, Porto Venere 63 km
- Places to see: Versilia: 6 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 30 km, Sarzana: 36 Km, Lerici: 24 Km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 28 km, Pisa: 40 km, Lucca: 80, Cinque Terre: 64 km by car, Porto Venere 63 km, Portofino: 115 km, Genova: 130 km, Firenze: 126 km.
- All linen and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- Air conditioning
- WiFi Internet Access
- Water, gas, electricity
- Gardener (weekly)
- Pool 12×6
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit € 2.500,00 to be paid in Euro by cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the solida (Adults only)
- Security Deposit € 5.000,00 to be paid in Euro by cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the solida (Adults with children)
- Final cleanings Euro 200
- Daily cleanings Euro 15/hour (optional)
- Heating (on consumption)
- Electricity (on consumption)
- 1 week minimum stay in low season
- 2 weeks minimum stay in high season
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00
- Car essential
- Child friendly
- Pets (on request)
Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Hair Dryer, Parking, Heating, Internet WiFi, Washing Machine, Iron & Board, Sunbed
Coffee Maker, Pantry Items, Dishes & Utensils, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, 4 ring Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Oven
Dining, Seating For 18 People,
Books, Stereo, Dvd Player, TV Sat, Pool table, Satellite / Cable, Video Library,
Balcony, Deck / Patio, Garden, Jacuzi, Parasol, Pool (12×6 m), Outdoor Grill, Porch / Veranda, Sunbed, Table & Chairs,
Boat/Yacht Charter, Cooking service, Daily Domestic Staff, Extra Maid Service, Guided Excursions, Private Driver, Private Chef
Churches, Restaurants, Forests, Ruins, Lakes, Rivers, Museums, Water Parks, Winery Tours, Marina
Local Services & Businesses:
Atm/Bank, Fitness Center , Hospital, Babysitter, Medical Services, Massage Therapist , Groceries
Sports & Activities:
Cycling, Deepsea Fishing, Disco Club, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Jet Skiing, Mountain Biking, Outlet Shopping, Paragliding, Rafting, Sailing, Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Skiing, Whale Watching, Whitewater, Wind-Surfing