Villa Arte – Exclusive Retreats Sarzana, Cinque Terre - Liguria, Italy
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
Comfortably sleeping 10 to 12 people, Villa Arte, set in a privileged position on Magra’s valley at a few kilometers from the picturesque Medieval village of Sarzana, between Liguria and Tuscany, just a stones throw from the Cinque Terre National Park. The villa surrounded by Mediterannean trees and a large fenced park affords superb views of the Apuan Alps.
The villa is managed with great care by the two owners; Thomas Diego Armonia (internationally renowned Pop Art artist) and Enrico Caneva (expert botanist and profound connoisseur of Mediterranean plants). Expertly renovated with fine traditional materials and fabrics of the highest quality , Villa Arte is a combination of modernity and tradition in order to provide any comforts and needs.
The owners have put their personal touch and care in every single detail and the nuances used give the house a bright and airy feel.
The fusion of creativity and artistic sensibility of the owners has given rise to the creation of “Villa Arte – Exclusive Retreats” with the aim of sharing the passion for Art and Nature with tourists from all over the world.
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms (4 with shower, 1 with jacuzzi bath tub)
Ground floor: (Sleeps 4)
1 Living room with 2 sofa beds (single bed type), n. 1 Kitchen, n. 1 Dining room with large table for 10/12 guests, n. 1 Bathroom with shower, n. 1 Laundry room, n. 1 Storage.
“Romantic Room”: Independent entrance, n. 1 Queen bed (180 x 200) n. 1 Bathroom with shower.
First Floor: (Sleeps 8)
“Renaissance Room”: Independent entrance, n. 1 Queen bed (180 x 200) separate room with sofa bed (140 x 190) that can accommodate one adult or 2 children, Bathroom with shower, Jacuzzi, and windows.
“Art Deco Room”: connected with the main house, n. 1 Double bed (160 x 190) and n. 1 bathroom with shower.
“Liberty Room”: connected with the main house, n. 1 French bed (140 x 190) able to accommodate one adult or two childrens, n. 1 bathroom with shower.
Outside: Private swimming pool (size 6×11), private garden and park, patio fully equipped with garden furniture and BBQ,
Private parking: 6 cars
For seaside and sun lovers, for families and groups of friends, Villa Arte is the ideal base to visit Liguria and part of Tuscany and discover the excellent local food. Not to mention that you can reach the seaside 5 minutes by car, both the wild beaches in the Cinque Terre and the more elegant ones of Versilia. Moreover thanks to the villas strategic location you can easily reach interesting tourist and cultural sights both in Liguria and in Tuscany: Sarzana, Bocca di Magra, Lerici, Porto Venere and the marvellous Cinque Terre, Golfo dei Poeti (PoetsGulf), Portofino and Genova.
Handy ferries to Cinque Terre, Punta Corvo, the Islands Palmaria and Tino, Porto Venere and Portofino depart daily from the local ports of Lerici (8 km ), Bocca di Magra (11 km) and La Spezia (16 km).
Some Tuscan locations near to the property are (among the others): Forte dei Marmi and Viareggio, famous for its boutiques and night life (25 minutes) Carraras marble quarries (30 minutes), Pietrasanta, the historical and artistic capital of Versilia with the most famous statuary shops (30 minutes by car), Lucca (50 minutes), Pisa (50 minutes), Florence (1 hour and 30).
- Closest village: Sarzana 300 m where there are restaurants, shops, bank
- Closest Supermarket: Ipercoop Mall Sarzana 500 m (open every day from 9 am to 9 pm)
- Distance to shopping: Sarzana 300 m
- Closest restaurant: Sarzana 300 m,
- Other restaurants & Pubs: Lerici 8 km, Bocca di Magra 12 km
- Closest beaches/sea: Bocca di Magra 12 km, Fiumaretta 9 km, Lerici 9 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro 14 km
- Nearest highway: Sarzana 3 Km
- Nearest train station: Sarzana 2 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 63 km
SITES OF INTEREST
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from Sarzana and La Spezia
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre by boat: Ferry companies depart daily from Lerici and the port of La Spezia
- Timetable and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodei
- Beaches: Lerici, Fiascherino, San Terenzo, Bocca di Magra
- Towns & Villages: Sarzana: 300 m, Lerici/Golfo dei Poeti: 8 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 14 km, Porto Venere: 30 km, Portofino: 90 km, Genova: 107 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 19 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 34 km, Pisa: 63 km, Lucca: 63 km, Firenze: 131 km.
- All linens and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- A/C (1 room only)
- Wi Fi Internet
- Water, gas, electricity
- Private pool (size 6×11)
- Alarm system
- Safe boxes
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Final cleanings: Euro 200,00 (12 pax)
- Midweek Cleanings*: Euro 150,00 Bedlinens and Towels included – OPTIONAL*
- Security Deposit: Euro 800,00 to be paid in cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday
- City Tax: Euro 1,50 / Day per person (Adults only)
- Pets: Euro 5,00 / Day
- Heating: Euro 30,00 / Day Maximum 1 week stay (winter season only) / On consumption long stay
- Min. Stay 3/4 nights (Low Mid Season)
- Min. Stay 1 Week (High season)
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00.
- Car essential
- Child friendly
- Pets Friendly (Upon request)
Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Living Room, Linens Provided, Parking, Towels Provided,
Coffee Maker, Oven, Dishes & Utensils, Pantry Items, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Kitchen Stove, Microwave, Toaster
Dining, Seating For 10/14 People,
Books, Stereo, Television,
Private Garden, Private Pool (size 6×11), Deck / Patio, Gazebo, Garden
Boat/Yacht Charter, Extra Maid Service, Massage therapist, Private driver,
Churches, Forests, Marina, Museums, Restaurants, Ruins, Water Parks, Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses:
Atm/Bank, Hospital, Babysitter, Medical Services, Groceries,
Sports & Activities:
Cycling, Disco Club, Deepsea Fishing, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Jet Skiing, Mountain Biking, Outlet Shopping, Paragliding, Rafting, Sailing, Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Skiing, Whale Watching, Whitewater, Wind-Surfing