La Baia Apartment San Terenzo, Liguria Italy
San Terenzo, Liguria – Italy
Building: 3rd and 4th floor
3rd Floor: 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 bathroom with shower, 1 living room, 1 Sitting room
4th floor: 1 Kitchen, 1 Bathroom with shower, Study area, 1 TV/living room, 1 Terrace
Private parking: No
Note: Passengers with cars will have to provide license plate number and driver details to obtain driving permission in the residential area.
The San Terenzo seashore is about 100 m. by foot from the house. The charming old fishing villages of Lerici, San Terenzo, Fiascherino, Tellaro now sophisticated luxury resorts, with fine beaches and excellent restaurants, are about 10 kms away. The panoramic coastal road leading to the villa winds its way uphill through luxuriant, seductively aromatic Mediterranean ‘maquis’ vegetation and takes you through a string of picturesque little villages hugging the coastline. Regular ferry services run from the nearby port of Lerici to connect with such enticing seaside destinations as Portovenere and the Cinque Terre villages; while further inland you can enjoy cultural sightseeing in the ancient Roman town of Luni, with its fascinating museum.
The world-famous Carrara quarries, source of all Michelangelo’s superb white marble, are also situated in the near vicinity.
The splendid historic cities of Genoa, Lucca and Pisa are all about an hour’s drive away, while Florence is approximately 1 hour and half away by car.
- Closest town: San Terenzo where there are grocery shops, restaurants and bars.
- Distance to shopping: San Terenzo 100 mt
- Closest restaurant: San Terenzo 100 mt
- Other restaurants & Pubs: Lerici at 3 km
- Closest beaches/sea: Venere Azzurra 100 mt, Lerici 3 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro 5 km
- Nearest highway: La Spezia 8 km
- Nearest train station: La Spezia 8 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 80 km
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from La Spezia
Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre by boat: Ferry companies depart daily from the local port of Lerici
Timetable and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: San Terenzo, Colombo (5 minutes walk) Venere Auzzurra (6 minutes walk), Lido (8 minutes walk)
- Towns & Villages: Lerici/Golfo dei Poeti: 3km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 5 km, Bocca di Magra: 10 km, Sarzana: 18 km, Portovenere: 30 km, Portofino: 93 km, Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 35 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 43 km, Pisa: 80 km, Lucca: 74, Firenze: 148 km.
- All linens and towels
- All utilities
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Water, gas, electricity
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: Euro 300,00 cash on arrival and refunded on departure
- Final cleaning: Euro 100,00
- City tax: Euro 1,50/ day per person(for those over 12 years old)
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Long rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 7 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00 am
- Car unnecessary
- Child welcome
- Pets: Not allowed