Villa Il Nido Amola, Lunigiana - Tuscany
Sleeps 8 to 10
Lunigiana, Tuscany – ITALY
This beautiful Property set in a privileged position on the Magra Valley between Liguria and Tuscany.
The beaches of Liguria as well as Tuscany and the Cinque Terre villages are easily accessible from here. Ideal to go during the day to bath with the family to enjoy the culture of the country and to draw in the evening in the freshness and tranquility of the mountains back.
The villa has been carefully renovated with fine traditional materials and fabrics of the highest quality to offer all modern comforts. Surrounded by vineyards and mediterranean trees, it guarantees utmost privacy and seclusion and occupies the perfect spot for peaceful relaxation. In addition, the villas outdoor pool and the lovely pergola and relax area invite you to bathe at leisure quietly.
For those who love silence and nature, for families and groups of friends, Villa Il Nido is the ideal place for meeting to discover unusual itinerary and the antique flavours, the local food is excellent, not forgetting that at 30 minutes by car there is the sea, the beautiful beaches of Poet’s Gulf, Lerici, Fiascherino, Tellaro, Portovenere and the wilder ones in the Cinque Terre. Moreover thanks to the villas location you can easily reach interesting tourist and cultural sights both in Tuscany and in Liguria.
The villa is on 2 levels
- Ground floor: large living room connected to the covered patio, large open space dining/ kitchen area, laundry room, 1 double bedroom, 1 family bathroom with shower.
- First floor: 2 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower and bath tub.
- Outside: Private exclusive Swimming Pool (size sm. 8,5×4,5). 1 Outdoor shower with warm water, Private Garden, Portico with dining area, Private Parking for 4 cars, Panoramic views.
Outside the patio extends to a shaded open living area. Here the sofas and armchairs in and a large dining table offer wonderful relaxation, leisurely breakfasts and the perfect setting for romantic evening dinners overlooking the panoramic swimming pool and out to the medieval Monti’s castle which makes a charming accent.
- Closest city: Aulla 1 km where there are supermarkets, restaurants, shops, banks
- Distance to shopping: Aulla 7 km
- Closest restaurant: “Per Bacco”, “Pasquino” Aulla 7 km
- Other restaurants: Sarzana 27 km, Lerici 31 km
- Closest beaches/sea: Lerici 31 km , Bocca di Magra 32 km., Portovenere 42 km.,
- Nearest highway: Aulla 7 km
- Nearest train station: Aulla 7 km
- Nearest Airports: Pisa (PSA) 84 km Genova (GOA) 109 km
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from Aulla, S. Stefano di Magra, La Spezia,
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre by boat: Ferry companies depart daily from the local ports Lerici, La Spezia
- Timetable and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Towns & Villages: Aulla 7 km, Sarzana: 27 km, Portovenere: 42 km, Portofino: 94 km, Genova: 109 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 40 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 54 km, Pisa: 84 km, Lucca: 81, Firenze: 157 km.
- All linen and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- WiFi Internet Access
- Water, gas, electricity
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: 500,00 to be paid in cash Euro on arrival refunded at the end of holiday
- Final cleaning: 120,00
- Heating / AC available if necessary charged on consumption.
- 1 week minimum stay
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00.
- Car essential
- Child friendly
- Pets welcome
|Air Conditioning||Linens Provided|
|Iron & Board||Wood Stove|
|Coffee Maker||Pantry Items|
|Dishes & Utensils||Refrigerator|
|Dining||Seating For 12 People|
|Dvd Player||TV Sat|
|Satellite / Cable||Video Library|
|Private Garden||Private Pool (8,5×4,5)|
|Deck / Patio||Porch / Veranda|
|Boat/Yacht Charter||Guided Excursions|
|Extra Maid Service||Private Driver|
|Nude Beach||Winery Tours|
|Local Services & Businesses:|
|Sports & Activities:|
|Fishing||Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling|
|Jet Skiing||Water Skiing|
|Mountain Biking||Whale Watching|
|Outlet Shopping||Whitewater Rafting|