Il Golfo Retreats Pugliola, Lerici
3 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Lerici, Cinque Terre – Liguria
Sleeping six people, this pretty country villa recently restored, occupies a privileged hillside position right in front of Gulf of Poets, on the borders between Liguria and Tuscany, at just a stone’s throw from the Cinque Terre natural reserve.
Its peaceful countryside location enjoys utmost privacy and seclusion. The house is a part of a private estate surrounded by olive groves and vineyards enjoying extensive views over the Mediterranean Sea.
Il Golfo Retreats has been meticulously restored by the owners. It provides all modern comforts, while at the same time preserving its typical Ligurian design with the warm and soft tones of the walls and furniture. The elegant details add a special touch of class and distinction to this property, where tradition blends harmoniously with sea, sun and relaxation!
The property consists of 2 independent apartments connected each other but with a private entrance.
The interior spacious is tastefully furnished with care and attention to the details, an antique stone fireplace, a comfortable sofa and chairs, whose colour-scheme harmoniously complements the traditional floors. Adjacent there is the fully equipped kitchen with all modern appliances.
A little stair leads to the first floor where we find 1 Master bedroom with 1 bathroom en-suite with bath tub, 1 Double bedroom.
The house offers all modern comforts such as wireless internet, satellite tv, dvd, washing machine, dishwasher.
The furnishings have all been carefully chosen to create a bright and airy atmosphere.
Apartment 1: SHELLEY
Ground floor: Entrance, 1 living/dining room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Double bedrooms 1 Bathroom with shower
Apartment 2: BYRON
Ground floor: Entrance, 1 Living/dining room, 1 Kitchen, 1 balcony, 1 Bathroom
First floor: 2 Double bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms en-suite (1 Bath tub, 1 Shower)
Outside: Garden, Swimming pool (3×5 m)
Private parking: 3 cars
This property’s extraordinarily peaceful setting, where utmost privacy is guaranteed, will probably make you reluctant to venture far afield! However, if you do wish to explore the natural and historic attractions of this scenically outstanding area, this location makes it an ideally strategic base.
The seashore is about 5 minutes by car .
The charming old fishing villages of Lerici and San Terenzo, now sophisticated luxury resorts, with fine beaches and excellent restaurants, are about 3 kms away. The panoramic coastal road leading to the residence winds its way uphill through luxuriant, seductively aromatic Mediterranean maquis vegetation and takes you through a string of picturesque little villages hugging the coastline.
Lerici and San Terenzo are the nearest villages where you can find restaurants, bars and grocery shops. Regular ferry services run from the port of Lerici to connect with such enticing seaside destinations as Portovenere and the Cinque Terre villages; while further inland you can enjoy cultural sightseeing in the ancient Roman town of Luni, with its fascinating museum. The world-famous Carrara quarries, source of all Michelangelo’s superb white marble, are also situated in the near vicinity.
The splendid historic cities of Genoa, Lucca and Pisa are all about an hour’s drive away, while Florence is approximately 1 hour and half away by car.
- Closest town: Lerici 3 km, where there are grocery shops, restaurants and bars
- Distance to shopping: 3 km
- Closest restaurant: 3 km
- Other restaurants & Pubs: San Terenzo 4 km or Tellaro 6 km
- Closest beaches/sea: Lerici 3 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro 6 km
- Nearest highway: La Spezia 8 km
- Nearest train station: La Spezia 9 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 78 km
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from La Spezia
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre by boat: Ferry companies depart daily from the local port of Lerici
- Timetable and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Lerici, San Terenzo, Fiascherino, Tellaro, Bocca di Magra,
- Towns & Villages: Lerici/Golfo dei Poeti: 3 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 6 km, Bocca di Magra: 11 km, Sarzana: 10 km, Portovenere: 23 km, Portofino: 96 km, Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 35 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 41 km, Pisa: 79 km, Lucca: 72, Firenze: 145 km.
- All linens and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Water, gas, electricity
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: Euro 700,00 to be paid in Euro cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday
- Final cleanings: Euro 150,00 per week
- Midweek cleanings: Euro 100,00 / Bedlinens Towels change included
- City tax : Euro 1,50 / Day per person (for those over 12 years of age only)
- Heating during winter months: Euro 70,00 per week
- Pets: Euro 10,00 / Day
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 pm.
- Departure by 10 am.
- Car essential
- Child welcome
- Pets welcome (on request)
Living Room, Hair Dryer, Parking, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided
Coffee Maker, Oven, Dishes & Utensils, Pantry Items, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Kitchen Stove, Microwave, Toaster
Dining, Seating For 6 People,
Books, Stereo, Dvd Player, Television,
Balcony, Terrace, Pool 3×5 m, Private Parking
Babysitter, Boat/Yacht Charter, Cooking Service, Massage Therapist, Private Driver,
Beaches, Castles, Churches, Forests, Lakes, Marina, Museums, Restaurants, Rivers, Ruins, Water Parks, Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses:
Atm/Bank, Hospital, Medical Services, Groceries,
Sports & Activities:
Cycling, Disco Club, Deepsea Fishing, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Jet Skiing, Mountain Biking, Outlet Shopping, Paragliding, Rafting, Sailing, Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Skiing, Whale Watching, Wind-Surfing