Il Glicine Ameglia, La Spezia Italy
Ameglia, Liguria Cinque Terre
Sleeping four people, this spacious (85 square metres), and welcoming apartment occupies a privileged position just 500 metres below the fishing village town of Ameglia, on the Ligurian- Tuscan border and just few minutes from the beaches. From the panoramic terrace it enjoys superb panoramic views across the Mediterranean sea and out over the Apuan Alps.
Fully renovated just a few years ago apartment has recently been comfortably refurnished with fine pieces in traditional style. Its ideal location offers easy access to the local beaches (5 minutes away), as well as to the historically fascinating Val di magra and Versilia regions, the breathtaking hiking country of the Apuan Alps, the outstanding beauty of the Cinque Terre nature reserve and all the convenient amenities of the nearby villages, Sarzana, Montemarcello, Lerici.
The small entrance leads to the fully equipped kitchen has everything one needs to prepare meals: square table with four chairs, stove with oven, refrigerator, wash basin, and plenty of storage space. On the right side there is the bright living room that leads out to the very panoramic terrace which invites you to dine al fresco, while sunbeds tempt you to relax at leisure. In the living dining room there is a sofa, a dining table and a fireplace. Next to the living room there are two bedrooms. A large muster bedroom has a queen size bed and the the second bedroom has two singles that can be put together upon request. The large bathroom has a buthtub and a shower.
- Ground floor: Fully equipped kitchen, living room/ dining room, 1 double bedroom, 1 bedroom with twin beds, 1 bathroom with shower and tub.
- Square Meters: 85
- Outside: large terrace for dining al fresco with panoramic views.
- Public parking
For seaside and sun lovers For sun-worshippers and watersports enthusiasts, many unspoilt sandy beaches are readily accessible from Il Glicine, only 5 minutes away. If you do wish to explore the natural and historic attractions of this scenically outstanding area, this location makes it an ideally strategic base. The seashore is about 5minutes by car or you can reach the seaside below in a 20 minutes The charming old fishing villages of Tellaro, Fiascherino and Lerici, now sophisticated luxury resorts, with fine beaches and excellent restaurants, are about 10 kms away. The panoramic coastal road leading to the villa winds its way uphill through luxuriant, seductively aromatic Mediterranean maquis vegetation and takes you through a string of picturesque little villages hugging the coastline Regular ferry services run from the nearby ports of Bocca di Magra, Fiumaretta and Lerici to connect with such enticing seaside destinations as Portovenere and the Cinque Terre villages.
The UNESCO World Heritage Cinque Terre fishing villages and nature reserve are within easy reach of this strategic base, as are the coastal resorts of historic Portovenere and sophisticated Portofino. Further inland, the splendid Tuscan cities of Pisa (40 mins), Lucca (45 mins) and Florence (1 hr 45 mins) all make convenient day-trip destinations by car. The Apuan Alps mountain-range, home to the famous Carrara quarries which sourced all Michelangelos extraordinary white marble, are only 20 kms away, as too are the impressive medieval castles of Lunigiana.
- Closest village: The apartment is situated just outside Ameglia village 1 minute walk
- Closest town: Sarzana 8 km
- Distance to shopping: grocery shop for essential food 1 min walk
- Closest restaurant: Ameglia 5 min walk
- Other restaurants & pubs: Bocca di Magra 3 km, Sarzana 8 km, Montemarcello 7 km
- Closest beaches/sea: Bocca di Magra 3 km, Lerici 9 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro 11 km
- Closest bus stop: 1 min walk
- Nearest highway: Sarzana 8 km
- Nearest train station: Sarzana 8 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 50 mins by car
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from La Spezia, Sarzana and Vezzano Ligure
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre: ferry companies depart daily from the local port of Bocca di Magra, Lerici and La Spezia
- Shedules and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Bocca di Magra: 3 km, Tellaro: 11 km, Lerici: 9 km
- Towns & Villages: Bocca di Magra:3 km, Sarzana: 8 Km, Lerici: 9 Km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 11 km, Montemarcello: 7 Km, Portovenere: 28 Km, Portofino: 90 km, Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 25 km,Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 20 km, Pisa: 59 km, Lucca: 60, Firenze: 134 km.
- Water, gas, electricity
- Final cleaning
- All linens and utilities
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit 200,00 to be paid in Euro on arrival
- Heating during winter months according to consumption
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 7 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00
- Car essential
- Child friendly
|Iron & Board||Vacuum Cleaner|
|Linens Provided||Washing Machine|
|4 Ring Stove||Microwave|
|Dishes & Utensils||Refrigerator|
|Dining Room||Seating For 6 People|
|Parasol||Table & Chairs|
|Boat/Yacht Charter||Guided Excursions|
|Extra Maid Service||Private Driver|
|Live Theater||Water Parks|
|Local Services & Businesses:|
|Sports & Activities:|
|Fishing||Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling|
|Jet Skiing||Water Skiing|
|Mountain Biking||Whale Watching|