Sleeps 2 to 6
Sarzana, Liguria – Italy
Manussa Country House is a delightful farmhouse recently renovated and tastefully furnished and equipped with all modern comforts. The house has an outdoor area where you can savour at leisure the seductive delights of eating al fresco! Available to the guests is the pretty swimming pool created just in front of the wonderful panorama to enjoy relaxing time immersed in the nature. Set in a privileged position on a hillside, surrounded by chestnut, olive trees and flowers, in a secluded, quiet sunny position in the green, the farmhouse affords superb views, which embrace both the Apuan Alps inland and the shimmering waters of the Mediterranean sea from the islands of La Spezia gulf to the lighthouse of Livorno port. This venue forms an ideal base for exploring the Cinque Terre fishing villages and nature reserve, as well as for accessing the local beaches.
- Ground floor: living room with a large kitchen area connected with a private patio and garden, comfortable sofa and TV area, patio fully closed with windows used as dining room with a beautiful panorama on the valley, on the sea and the surrounding hills, 1 bathroom with bathtub, laundry room.
- First floor: 2 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower
- Square Meters: 160
- Outside: private furnished area and garden, private olive groove, panoramic terrace, private swimming pool (2,5×5), Barbecue, panoramic views.
- Private parking: 4 cars
The area around Sarzana caters to many different tastes, offering a wealth of leisure-time pursuits for people of all ages. Watersports enthusiasts can swim, windsurf, sail and go sea-fishing in the Mediterranean, while sun-worshippers can bask idly on the unspoilt sandy beaches. The nearby inland Apuan Alps mountain range, which reaches as high as 1,750 metres above sea-level, provides extensive opportunities for leisurely walking, more strenuous hiking, serious climbing or carefree cycling in fantastic scenery. For those fascinated by history, art and architecture, the medieval town of Sarzana, set in the valley below, invites you to explore its lovely historic centre and magnificent churches, which acquired special importance when the town took over the bishopric of Luni during the Middle Ages. If, however, it is exclusive regional cuisine that you’ve come in search of, the villages hugging the local coast-road from Bocca di Magra to Lerici boast some excellent fish restaurants.
Manussa Country House is located within easy reach of the area’s main sights of outstanding natural beauty or historic and artistic interest, such as the following: the medieval town of Sarzana (10 mins); the Cinque Terre villages; the Gulf of Poets; Portovenere; Portofino; the Apuan Alps and the white-marble quarries of Carrara (20 mins by car); the beaches of Versilia (30 mins by car); the famous Tuscan towns of Pisa (40 mins by car), Lucca (30 mins by car) and Florence (1 hour). Many other unspoilt beaches dotted along the nearby coast can be accessed by car in about 15 mins.
Regular daily ferry services operate from the local ports of Lerici, La Spezia and Marina di Carrara (15 kms away) to the Gulf of Poets; Portovenere; the Cinque Terre villages; Portofino; and Genoa.
- Closest village: Sarzana 7 kms where there are supermarkets, restaurants, wine bars, shops, banks
- Closest supermarket: Ipercoop supermarket and mall (Sarzana 7 km )
- Distance to shopping: Sarzana 7 km
- Closest restaurant: “Ottone”, “La Compagnia dei Balenieri” (Sarzana 7 km)
- Other restaurants & Pubs: Around Sarzana ( 7 km) , Lerici and Bocca di Magra 15 mins by car
- Closest beaches: Bocca di Magra 10 km, Fiascherino 11 km, Tellaro 11 km
- Nearest highway: Sarzana 9 km
- Nearest train station: Sarzana 7 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 80 km
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre by boat: Ferry companies depart daily from the local porst of Bocca di Magra, Lerici, La Spezia
- Timetable and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from La Spezia, Sarzana
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Beaches: 10/15 mins by car Bocca di Magra: 13,8 km, Lerici/Golfo dei Poeti: 12 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 14,8 km
- Towns & Villages: Sarzana 7 km, Portovenere: 30 km, Portofino: 80 km, Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 25 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 35 km, Pisa: 70 km, Lucca: 60, Firenze: 120 km.
- All linen and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- WiFi Internet Access
- Water, gas, electricity
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit € 250,00 to be paid in Euro cash on arrival and refunded at the end of the holiday
- Final cleaning of Euro 120,00
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00
- Car essential
- Child friendly
- Pets welcome
|Iron & Board||Washing Machine|
|Linens Provided||Wireless Internet|
|4 Ring Stove||Microwave|
|Dishes & Utensils||Stove|
|Dining||Seating For 10 People|
|Books||Satellite / Cable|
|Private Garden||Private Pool (2,5×5)|
|Deck / Patio||Parasol|
|Garden Table & Chairs||Porch / Veranda|
|Lawn / Garden|
|Boat/ Yacht Charter||Guided excursions|
|Extra Maid Service||Private driver|
|Live Theater||Theme Parks|
|Local Services & Businesses:|
|Fitness Center||Medical Services|
|Sports & Activities:|
|Disco Club||Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling|
|Jet Skiing||Water Skiing|
|Mountain Biking||Whale Watching|
|Outlet Shopping||Whitewater Rafting|
[booking type=15 nummonths=1]