Sleeps 2 to 6, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
La Spezia, Cinque Terre Liguria
Le Palme is a large comfortable apartment of 120 sq. m. situated on the ground floor of a luxury villa of the ‘900s.
This lovely apartment set in a privileged position on the hillside of La Spezia, between Liguria and Tuscany, just a stones throw from the Cinque Terre fishing villages and nature reserve. The villa surrounded by olive trees and palms affords wonderful views from every window which embrace the whole Poets Gulf.
The apartment has a kitchen / dining room with panoramic veranda fully equipped for outdoor romantic dinners or lovely breakfasts with amazing view.
The apartment has been carefully restored and renovated with fine traditional materials and fabrics of the highest quality to offer all modern comforts including air conditioning. The owner has put her personal touch and care in every single detail and the nuances used give to the house a bright and airy feel.
Perfect spot for outdoor relaxation is the swimming pool equipped with an external shower, a changing room, deck chairs and a panoramic terrace with tables and chairs.
Set high among the lush green hills which border Liguria and Tuscany and surrounded by olive grove, it guarantees utmost privacy.
Great location for those who want to visit Tuscany and the Cinque Terre. In 20 minutes you can reach the seaside (Portovenere, Lerici, San Terenzo, Marinella di Sarzana). Only 1.5 km to the nearest town and 5 minutes to reach the Train station of La Spezia where you can easily explore the amazing Cinque Terre.
– Ground floor: kitchen and dining area connected with the garden and the outdoor dining area, laundry area, 1 double bedroom with 1 en suite bathroom, 1 double bedroom, 1 open space sleeping area wth 2 single beds, 1 family bathroom.
– Outside: private swimming pool (size 12 x 4), private garden, gazebo with dining area, private parking.
The large garden extends to a shaded open living area with gazebo and pool. Here armchairs and a large dining table offer wonderful relaxation, leisurely breakfasts and the perfect setting for romantic evening dinners.
The carefully garden is full of colourful flowers and mediterranean trees, with shady areas for enjoying the refreshing sea breeze and the beautiful views.
For seaside and sun lovers, for families and groups of friends, Le Palme Apartment is the ideal base to visit Liguria and part of Tuscany and discover the excellent local food. Not to mention that you can reach the seaside in 15 minutes by car, both the wild beaches in the Cinque Terre and the more elegant ones of Versilia.
Moreover thanks to the Apartments strategic location you can easily reach interesting tourist and cultural sights both in Liguria and Tuscany: Portovenere and the marvellous Cinque Terre, Golfo dei Poeti (Poets Gulf), Portofino and Genova as well as Pisa and Florence.
Handy ferries to Cinque Terre, the islands Palmaria and Tino, Portovenere and Portofino depart daily from the harbour of La Spezia 2 Km.
Forte dei Marmi and Viareggio famous for its boutiques and night life (35 minutes) Carraras marble quarries (30 minutes), Pietrasanta, the historical and artistic capital of Versilia with the most famous statuary shops (40 minutes by car), Lucca (50 minutes) Pisa (50 minutes) Florence (1 hour and 30 ).
The area around Le Palme Apartment caters to many different tastes, offering a wealth of leisure-time pursuits for people of all ages. Watersports enthusiasts can swim, windsurf, sail and go sea-fishing in the Mediterranean, while sun-worshippers can bask idly on the unspoilt sandy beaches. The area of La Spezia has been settled since pre-historic times. In Roman times the most important centre was Luni, now located in the vicinity of Sarzana (city near La Spezia). Being the capital of the short-lived Niccolò Fieschi Signoria in the period between 1256 and 1273, inevitably linked with the Genoese vicissitudes until the fall of the Republic of Genoa, it grew and changed to develop following the lines of the Ligurian capital. In fact, this Ligurian influence still is visible in the urban layout as well as in the types of buildings and decorations. It can be seen by going along the carrugio, the narrow street dividing the Old Town into two, called Via del Prione taking its name from a pietrone or large stone, in local dialect in fact prione, from where public announcements were read. Going up from the sea it is possible to see partly hidden, but evident traces of history: engraved stones, capitals, and portals in fourteenth century sandstone, double lancet windows vaguely reminiscent of the future renaissance style, mannerism and baroque pediments, and decorations similar to those adorning the portals of the palaces once belonging to the Doria family and the Princes of Massa.
- Closest city: La Spezia (3 km.) where there are supermarkets, restaurants, shops, banks
- Closest Supermarket: “Le Terrazze” La Spezia 3 km
- Distance to shopping: La Spezia 3 km.
- Closest restaurant: “Il ristorantino” “La posta” La Spezia 3 km
- Other restaurants: La Spezia 3 km, Lerici 11 km, Portovenere 17 km, Sarzana 20 km
- Closest beaches/sea: Lerici 11 km., Fiascherino/Tellaro 13 km, Portovenere 17 km., Bocca di Magra 19 km.,
- Nearest highway: S. Stefano di Magra (La Spezia) 5 km.
- Nearest train station: La Spezia 3 km.
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 80 km
SITES OF INTEREST
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from La Spezia
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre by boat: Ferry companies depart daily from the local port of La Spezia
- Timetable and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Lerici/Golfo dei Poeti: 11 km., Fiascherino/Tellaro: 13 km, Bocca di Magra: 19 km.,
- Towns & Villages: La Spezia:3 Km, Lerici 11 Km, Sarzana 20 km., Portovenere: 17 km., Portofino: 86 km., Genova: 100 km., Carrara/marble quarries: 34 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 48 km, Lucca: 76 km, Pisa: 79 km., Firenze: 152 km.
- All linen and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- WiFi Internet Access
- Water, gas, electricity
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: 200,00 to be paid in cash Euro on arrival refunded at the end of holiday
- Heating during winter months charged on consumption
- 1 week minimum stay
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00.
- Car essential
- Child friendly
- Pets welcome
|Iron & Board||Wood Stove|
|Dishes & Utensils||Refrigerator|
|Dining||Seating For 8 People|
|Private Garden||Private Pool (size 9×4,5)|
|Boat/Yacht Charter||Guided Excursions|
|Extra Maid Service||Private Driver|
|Live Theater||Water Parks|
|Disco Club||Scenic Drives|
|Horseback Riding||Sight Seeing|
|Local Services & Businesses:|
|Fitness Center||Medical Services|
|Sports & Adventure Activities:|
|Fishing||Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling|
|Jet Skiing||Water Skiing|
|Mountain Biking||Whale Watching|
|Outlet Shopping||Whitewater Rafting|
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]